People going in Feb/March

We are headed March 12-20. Honestly we were booked on a cruise (our Spring Break) and it canceled, so we decided Disney! It's been a few years since we've been, and looong overdue! We are so excited! I'll be vaccinated by then (waiting on shot #2 now) and my wife should have gotten hers by then. We are going with our best friends, so will be a blast! It is what you make it to be!!!

Todd

Why are you going during this time?

Here are my reasons:

a) My wife and I need a break from our kids
b) We had points and the flights and hotel were cheap
c) We are educators, but the week we're going isn't a critical time for either of us
d) We justified the expense with the stimulus
e) We'll really enjoy a break from the cold
f) It's between the long stretch between New Years and Spring Break
g) It's not supposed to be crowded
a.) I'm a teacher and my son is in high school, and it's our spring break week.
b.) We have annual passes that expire in April.
c.) The weather is great in Orlando in March.
d.) We have flight credits that can only be used this year.
e.) We want to have one last good-bye trip to the World. It's been a great run, but after about 10 trips we'll have had as much WDW as we need for the foreseeable future.

We have Presidents' Week (plus Lunar New Year the Friday before) off and I have only been out of NYC for a few days over Christmas since my cruise last Feb Break. I was supposed to be on a cruise, which obviously isn't happening, and I need a break and some magic and happiness.

I headed down last week, but had to return home after a car collision. Now waiting the three weeks to get it in and out of repair shop.

The crowd level reports have been fabulous. This is usually low season; I guess that just didn’t change.

Now, looking at March 3-4, to get in on EPCOT Flower & Garden. Was hoping to see Arts Festival for first time, but food booths didn’t have much to offer.

I expect bigger crowds than January; I will just compare to September and November 2020 and then pre-COVID masses.

I’ve got two Park Hopper tickets left over from the mid 2000 decade. I’m expecting the Fast Pass system of the future and the return of the masses to be disappointing, so hoping to use them and be done with WDW. Lots of National Parks out there I want to visit.

Why are you going during this time?

Here are my reasons:

a) My wife and I need a break from our kids
b) We had points and the flights and hotel were cheap
c) We are educators, but the week we're going isn't a critical time for either of us
d) We justified the expense with the stimulus
e) We'll really enjoy a break from the cold
f) It's between the long stretch between New Years and Spring Break
g) It's not supposed to be crowded
Our spring break was in early March this year and we love flower and garden. Thinking crowds won't be as bad since it's early March...we'll see.

We went in 2019 for our daughter's 3rd birthday, and always planned to go back for her 5th.
Waited and waited and then finally decided we NEEDED Disney magic!

My dad passed away shortly after our last trip, so 2019 was rough. Then obviously 2020 was 👎🏻

So we are overdue for a hefty dose of happiness and fun 😍

Heading to the Orlando area for a wedding on March 27, so we decided we'd go a week early and go to Disney.

This will be our third trip to Orlando during the COVID overreaction.

We're going in February since my daughter has a 2 week winter break from school, plus to escape the cold weather.

Disney extended our APs until mid-March, and we scored an RCI exchange to Wyndham Bonnet Creek (used up all our DVC points taking the family for Christmas), so we’ll be there before the weather starts getting closer to summer!

Resort picking are SLIM for President’s Day weekend. No mods available from what I’m seeing.
It must be just early in the weekend then. I just searched our dates, feb 13-20, and CBR and CSR are available along with pretty much everything else except some of the DVC properties.

We are planning on going in March..... Reason? Because we can!

Going at the end of March. No real reason. Maybe because we survived 2020? Seems like a decent excuse. Will be my girlfriend and her kids' first trip. While it won't be normal, I know it will be magical.

Though all of your reasons are great, I don't need one. I hope you all have a great time. I am extremely jealous of all of you, but will be living vicariously through trip reports. :earboy2:

It must be just early in the weekend then. I just searched our dates, feb 13-20, and CBR and CSR are available along with pretty much everything else except some of the DVC properties.
Yeah I’m specifically talking about the weekend. 2/12-2/15.

We finally decided to go because:

*Spring Break (kids and I have time off, spouse has vacation days they need to use up)
*Cheapest flights we have ever seen (which has been a factor in the past)

My sisters, daughter and two of my nieces are going the last full week of March. We have been talking about a girls trip for a while now and the time just seemed right to finally book one. We are working around my youngest niece's school calendar and this is the week of her spring break that she actually has nothing going on. We are all ready for a break from reality so unless something major happens, we will not cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter