Penny Press Books

Meagansmom

DIS Veteran
Do the penny press books come in a variety of sizes. I guess I am asking if you can buy a book with 20 coins or 30 coins in them? Or do you have to buy alot? We have some coins from previous visits but want to collect some more, but I do not want to buy alot or a fortune to put into a book for a souvenir. Can anyone help! Thanks!!!

Also can you buy these in any of the gift shops in Downtown Disney?

We found ours at AK and there was only one size, so we ended up buying about 3 books.

I'm not exactly sure on the count but I think they hold like 25 pennies and 10 or 12 quarters or something like that. I'd have to go and look at my dd's.

We got ours at the gift shop at our resort. Which was good because then she could start using it as soon as we hit the parks. And I do remember only seeing one size.

I got mine at the World of Disney. I didn't see them in any other shops at Downtown Disney (which is strange because they seemed to be in every gift shop in the parks and resorts).

I may have misunderstood Megansmom, but it sounded to me like she thought the books came with pennies already in them?? You buy a blank book for $6 with 3 pages for pennies & 1 for quarters. During our visit, they were not always out. In several shops you had to ask, as they were behind the counter.

I'm at work, but I seem to remember 5 in each row/page & maybe 5 rows. I know DD filled hers. She went with a mini M&Ms tube with $10 in quarters for the pressed pennies. I know she ran out, but I don't know how many more she did. (There were 5 of us supporting her habit!)

Hi! I got my book at the American Pavilion Gift Shop over at Epcot on my last trip in December. Also I believe there is only one size for the book right now. I guess if more people starting collecting the press pennies like the pins they will probably make larger books.

Cathy:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter