Pending Review

Toulou

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me when a pending review status under the check in box will, or is supposed to change? Everything else is with a green check mark. The only thing I can think of is it had an incorrect ID# passport number, and I submitted an edit to it. Caught it right way! It's for a late oct,fantasycruise. Thanks!

This last minute crap is for the birds. If they can't let you know that you're clear at LEAST a week in advance then they need to hire more people to process the forms.

I have a B2B coming up. I cleared for the second leg, but the first is still pending. I used the same images for both. 🤷‍♂️

If you don't get told to redo it and you are still pending on your cruise date you will just have to present your passport like you did in the past.

This last minute crap is for the birds. If they can't let you know that you're clear at LEAST a week in advance then they need to hire more people to process the forms.
Employees cost money and the company is cheap so we unfortunately have to wait while the cast members review everything one by one. With all the changes they got a bit overwhelmed. Mine went through about a week before we sailed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter