• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pen Pal/Trade off thingamajig

disneedust1429

Someday I'll be part of your world
Hello! I just wanted to know if there is anyone on here that has access to any of the WDW maps (especially the new magic kingdom maps with the festival of fantasy cover) on them, whether you are going on a trip to WDW soon, or you happen to have a pass or what have you, and also if you are willing to send them over to California. I am more than willing to send any maps, buttons, stickers, the Buena Vista Street Bugle, or basically anything from Disneyland/DCA/the hotels, seeing as I have a pass and go quite often.

Any takers?

Thank you!! :cutie:

I can talk to my CM friends and ask them if they can do anything for me. Not sure how long it would take for me to get them because I am in college in North Carolina right now. Wouldn't be seeing them until Easter weekend so it would be a while.

I can talk to my CM friends and ask them if they can do anything for me. Not sure how long it would take for me to get them because I am in college in North Carolina right now. Wouldn't be seeing them until Easter weekend so it would be a while.

That would be so great if you could though, thank you so much!! Just message me if you can :) thank you so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter