• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peeps 2. The Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Pt 2. Feb '10. 2/21-Final Chapter. Link to TR

jordanyosh

DIS Veteran
Hello and welcome to all old friends and new alike. How do I introduce myself in a way that is new and fresh for all the old-timers, but is also an insight into who I am for any newcomers? Hmmm...let me think about this one........hold on still thinking......<tick tock>, <tick tock>, <tick tock, you don't stop>.......still thinking.......

Okay, let me first say, my name is Jordan. I'm 47, 48 on February 24th (that's not a hint or anything). I'm single and not gay (I get that alot since I'm single, of a certain age, and hot as hot can be). Here's the evidence of my hotness in this picture:
robert_pattinson_1258395153.jpg

Okay I WISH I was getting even .000000001% of the attention this guy was getting, but I'm not. Here I am:
wdwfeb2008089.jpg

I began reading PTRs and TRs a few years ago during a particularly difficult time in my life. I decided to take the leap and start my own PTR in August 2007 and the rest is history. If you have an extra week in your schedule, click on the links in my signature to read up on my past trip in 08.

I started a PTR for my trip this coming February and it quickly spun wildly out of control-in a good way of course. I have now had to start a 2nd part to my PTR....

If you want to catch up click on this link:

The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back Part 1.

I'll give everyone a brief recap of the PTR so far:

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Me, Jordan:
wdwfeb2008130.jpg

My cousin and BFF, Wendy:
IMG_0188.jpg

Her DH, Derek:
IMG_0176.jpg

Their DD, Erin, 7.5:
IMG_0130.jpg

Their DS, Dylan, 4.5:
IMG_0220.jpg

Their DD, Ashlyn, 1.5:
DSC_0118.jpg

Wendy's good friend, Kim:
wdwfeb2008481.jpg

Kim's BF, Allan:

Picture unavailable at press time

Trip details:

Me: Feb 5th-14th Pop QSDP, Feb 14th-18th AKV Kidani DDP Punkin style
Everyone else: Feb 6th-14th BLT 2-Bedroom Lake View DDP

Well you have the basics down. Hop on board for part 2!

(Notice to Blueyed Girl, still using your bolding the first part of the sentence technique. I love it!)

:woohoo::banana::woohoo:TABLE OF CONTENTS:woohoo::banana::woohoo:

Updated kid pictures. Page 4. Post 47. Click here.
12/3-Chapter 56. It is finished. Page 7. Post 93. Click here.
12/4-Chapter 57. Another Dining Conundrum. Page 14. Post 202. Click here.
12/7-Chapter 58. Friends helping friends. Page 19. Post 279. Click here.
12/10-Chapter 59. Potpourri for 100, Alex. Page 28. Post 406. Click here.
12/12-Chapter 60. Round 2 and a look back. Page 35. Post 519. Click here.
12/17-Chapter 61. A little something for everyone. Page 47. Post 695. Click here.
12/18-Chapter 62. Photo Themes. Page 51. Post 751. Click here.
12/29-Chapter 63. I'm baaccck. Page 66. Post 990. Click here.
12/30-Chapter 64. What happens when you're tired. Page 69. Post 1032. Click here.
12/31-Chapter 65. Christmas Pix. Page 75. Post 1115. Click here.
1/2-Chapter 66. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Page 82. Post 1221 . Click here.
1/3-Chapter 67. Bonus Jonas Update. Page 85. Post 1274. Click here.
1/4-Chapter 68. Shoes, need I say more? Page 91. Post 1352 Click here.
1/6-Chapter 69. 30 days from now...Page 95. Post 1420. Click here.
1/7-Chapter 70. The Young and the Restless. Page 102. Post 1525. Click here.
1/9-Chapter 71. Budget Analysis. Page 114. Post 1701. Click here.
1/10-Chapter 72. It's 3am do you know where your child is? Page 116. Post 1729 Click here.
1/16-Chapter 73. A boatload of info. Page 126. Post 1886. Click here.
1/17-Chapter 74. WDW 2010. A year of change. Page 130. Post 1950. Click here.
1/18-Chapter 75. A brief summary. Page 139. Post 2076. Click here.
1/19-Chapter 76. Why take notes? Page 151. Post 2259. Click here.
1/26-Chapter 77. Another big update. Page 174. Post 2601. Click here.
1/27-Chapter 78. Travel Aisle-Nuff Said. Page 180. Post 2691. Click here.
1/29-Chapter 79. 7, almost 6 days. Page 198. Post 2962. Click here.
2/2-Chapter 80. Dreaming big..then I woke up. Page 204. Post 3053. Click here.
2/3-Chapter 81. the 2 days from now panic. Page 213. Post 3190. Click here.
2/4-Chapter 82. One day more. Page 222. Post 3330. Click here.
2/5-Chapters 83 and 84. Page 226. Click here and Click here.
2/21-Final Chapter. Page 246. Click here.

Not to appear overly anxious (or God forbid, some kind of weird stalker lady) which I confess I am (not the stalker part!), here I am.

P.S. does it come with a Smellernet option?

Not to appear overly anxious (or God forbid, some kind of weird stalker lady) which I confess I am (not the stalker part!), here I am.

Just scratch your screen and find out...;)

Permission to come aboard Cap'n? GB reportin fer duty sir. Arrgh. Me needs a pirate emoticon, but me phone won't click it. So I'll see I can figue out what to be typing now. pirate:

Took a couple o' tries but thar he be!

Oh Lawdy...with this group, I certainly hope not! :rotfl:

Just scratch your screen and find out...;)
Poofing, huh? Silent but deadly. I like it. :rotfl:

:lmao: :rotfl2: OMGosh, to funny!! Y'all know how to make a girl laugh so hard she snorts so early in the morning. Don't you hate it when you fall asleep on the couch early on in the evening and then can't go back to sleep when you finally make it to the bed. Does this happen to anyone else? Since getting older I seem to have a hard time going back to sleep once I'm woken up. :confused3 Great start on your Part deux of the your PTR Jordie. :hug:

Permission to come aboard Cap'n? GB reportin fer duty sir. Arrgh. Me needs a pirate emoticon, but me phone won't click it. So I'll see I can figue out what to be typing now. pirate:

Took a couple o' tries but that he be!
GB, you always know how to make me laugh, your so smart with your wit and good sense of humor.
I'm bummed I didn't make it back in time to respond to all the farting talk. :)
There were some good comments from everyone especially by Cherie-Winkers and Leisa-All7OfUs.
By the way Leisa...tell your mom the next time she swears she doesn't toot, if it were true then she would be floating down the streets of N.Y. on Thanksgivng day with the rest of the Macy's day parade....and I would be following behind her, cause I don't "poof" either, never have ;) :rotfl: I can however, burp like a sailor on leave. :eek: :laughing:

Woohoo...I'm here. And I have to say, with her CF, Piper could probably out-poof all of you :rotfl: And believe me when I say..you would not want it to be a scratch-n-sniff experience!

Btw..it's nice to know I wasn't crazy when I thought I saw 2 Peeps PTRs this morning!

oh, i hope i made the first page!!!!!!! why i hope i hope i made the first page, i have no clue. there's no reward involved....only bragging rights. but i'm happy with that!

i can honestly say that this is THE BEST TR i've ever read. i mean, your first picture is of edward cullen....how can ANYTHING top that??????? :lmao::thumbsup2

Took a couple o' tries but thar he be!

All I have to say to you GB is Aarrrgh!pirate:pirate:pirate:

I think I'm afraid.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: You should only be afraid if it actually works!:)

Oh Lawdy...with this group, I certainly hope not! :rotfl:

I know what you mean...

Millie said:
Poofing, huh? Silent but deadly. I like it. :rotfl:

:lmao: :rotfl2: OMGosh, to funny!! Y'all know how to make a girl laugh so hard she snorts so early in the morning. Don't you hate it when you fall asleep on the couch early on in the evening and then can't go back to sleep when you finally make it to the bed. Does this happen to anyone else? Since getting older I seem to have a hard time going back to sleep once I'm woken up. :confused3 Great start on your Part deux of the your PTR Jordie. :hug:

It used to be like that for me. More recently I am so tired from work that it doesn't really matter anymore. I just fall right back asleep.

I'm here! You all are cracking me up! :rotfl2:

It's always lively. Sometimes I just read and let them have at it.

I'm here! Can't wait to follow your adventures.

Thanks Glenn!

Woohoo...I'm here. And I have to say, with her CF, Piper could probably out-poof all of you :rotfl: And believe me when I say..you would not want it to be a scratch-n-sniff experience!

Btw..it's nice to know I wasn't crazy when I thought I saw 2 Peeps PTRs this morning!

Well we all thank you for being on the front lines for those poofing experiences. I think my dad could give Piper a run for his money. I often drive my parents long distances now since they are getting old. My dad just lets them fly. My mom and I just die laughing because they're soooo bad and he just sits there smiling.

Wow - I can't believe I made it on the first page - I'm usually ten or twelve pages behind! Of course, that tends to make any jokes I come up with way late and irrelevent by that point (that's the excuse I'm going with, anyway;))

Hey Jordy, thanks for the first picture. You sure take care of us gals!

Oh darn- by the time I posted I ended up on page 2! Man, you gotta be quick around here!

oh, i hope i made the first page!!!!!!! why i hope i hope i made the first page, i have no clue. there's no reward involved....only bragging rights. but i'm happy with that!

congrats on making the 1st page. it sounds a bit nutty, but I feel pretty good about myself if I can make the first page.

punkin said:
i can honestly say that this is THE BEST TR i've ever read.

are you serious?

punkin said:
i mean, your first picture is of edward cullen....how can ANYTHING top that??????? :lmao::thumbsup2

I know my audience.

I'm here and ready for another 250 pages of fun and laughter!

:woohoo::woohoo: Thanks Lessa for signing on again.

Okay this made me laugh.

:goodvibes I am here too, I can't miss out on all the fun!!

You can't miss out! You are the Queen of magic making with all of your creativity!:hug:

Wow - I can't believe I made it on the first page - I'm usually ten or twelve pages behind! Of course, that tends to make any jokes I come up with way late and irrelevent by that point (that's the excuse I'm going with, anyway;))

Hey Jordy, thanks for the first picture. You sure take care of us gals!

Oh darn- by the time I posted I ended up on page 2! Man, you gotta be quick around here!

I do know how to take care of the ladies. Now if I could only do that in "real" life.:rolleyes1

You missed it by that much.

Holy crap, batman!!

Already on page 2....obviously, I'm not a slaker...like someone else I know.;)

I KNEW we could convert you into a twihard!:rotfl2:

I really should know by now not to eat while reading here....I aspirated toast when I saw your picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter