Pecos bills during covid

Carla1183

Mouseketeer
2 questions :)

Since salsa bar is gone, on mobile order it says $2 to add guacamole. I assume the days of getting that free are gone?

An order of nachos with "everything on the side" is a perfect meal for my kids to share. One hates tomatos and salsa, one has a dairy allergy. So anywhere that has nachos they split the chips, meat, beans and then each have their toppings.
I only see where queso can be customized "on the side" on mobile order. The rest its just to remove or add extra. Would this be a nightmare to try to order?

Guacamole has been extra for a few years now.

I think they gave most of the toppings on the side when we ate there in October. I know my tacos came with only the meat in the taco shells. I had to ask for cheese.

When we ate there last month things like sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese we’re on the side. Meat and beans were on the nachos.

just got back from our trip....ate there last night. I ordered nachos & my DGD ordered trio tacos. All sides were in plastic cups/lids. Splitting would work great.

We ate there for the last time before Covid hit. It was terrible. Crowded, dirty, service was terrible and food was awful. I could only imagine it might be worse now.

We ate there for the last time before Covid hit. It was terrible. Crowded, dirty, service was terrible and food was awful. I could only imagine it might be worse now.
We ate there last in October 2019. Very crowded and ended up with a table at Tortuga Tavern. For QS, the food wasn't bad. Loved the fixin's bar. Sounds like its changed a lot.

Just ate there last week. Hubby and I got fajita platter. Sour cream, tomatoes/lettuce, on the side. Hubby asked for/got extra sour cream. It was fine for what it was. The chocolate taco was disappointing. Kids burger was the same as every other QS burger. not great, but kid ate it. Rice was good. We did order extra guacamole, and for daughter's nachos. Her salsa was on the side. we tend to eat lunch early, like between 10:30-11, which was good, because it wasn't crowded, easy to get food and table inside.

2 questions :)

Since salsa bar is gone, on mobile order it says $2 to add guacamole. I assume the days of getting that free are gone?

An order of nachos with "everything on the side" is a perfect meal for my kids to share. One hates tomatos and salsa, one has a dairy allergy. So anywhere that has nachos they split the chips, meat, beans and then each have their toppings.
I only see where queso can be customized "on the side" on mobile order. The rest its just to remove or add extra. Would this be a nightmare to try to order?
We ate their in Sept and Oct. and got the nachos both time. The tomato/lettuce etc. comes on the side.

At the very bottom of mobile order, you can click on peanut allergy friendly menu or dairy free menu. That may help

Pecos Bills was one of the few times when I was on the parks that triggered my anxiety.... the few outdoor tables weren’t blocked off for customers only and were all taken by parties just sitting (or at least nursing popcorn) watching the cavalcades...
By the time we found an empty table on the Tortuga side I just wanted to eat as quick as possible as while every other table had signs saying not to sit there it still felt claustrophobic and I hate taking my mask off in indoor public spaces

Not much outside dining with the colder temps right now.

We had lunch there yesterday. Fajitas. Very good and plenty. We are at the relaxation station across from the entry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter