Peco Bill's or Cosmic Ray's

zekesmom

Earning My Ears
We need one more QS at the MK for our trip next week. Which is a better choice, Peco Bill's or Cosmic Ray's? I looked at the menus and both had items that would appeal to our group. For point of reference, our favorite QS at MK is Columbia Harbor House. Any thoughts or suggestions?

We need one more QS at the MK for our trip next week. Which is a better choice, Peco Bill's or Cosmic Ray's? I looked at the menus and both had items that would appeal to our group. For point of reference, our favorite QS at MK is Columbia Harbor House. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Either, I've eaten at both many times so for me it would be what ever was closer when ready to eat.

We prefer PB over Cosmic Ray's. But I agree with the previous poster, I'd go to whichever is closest.

maybe what part of the park you will be in...We have gone from one end to the other to go to Cosmic Rays..it is my favorite ..(after Columbia house)...I love the chicken with mashed taters and veggie...it is delicious..
hubby always gets a burger and the fix in bar to finish it off...

So many options for anyone..

For food, I prefer Pecos Bills (especially the DIY taco salad)..if you are doing a lunch, you might check out the adjoining Tortuga.

For "ambiance" I prefer getting a castle view table at Cosmic Rays.

I don't like the food at PEcos Bills....it's kind of awful (my teen guys love it) I prefer Cosmic RAys for the variety, like a chicken and potatoes choice, rather than a greasy burger....

I'd pick based on where you are when you are ready to eat. I wouldn't cross the park to eat at either one.

1) Pecos Bill's over Cosmic Ray's.
2) Used to be just the opposite.

NOTE: We do like Cosmic in the afternoon for a cool drink. A nice way to cool
off in the A/C and watch the entertainment. How often do you get to the singing
alien and his INVISIBLE backup singers?

I prefer Cosmic Ray's to Pecos Bill's. The food, to me, was far better at Ray's. Our lunch at Bill's was blah.

I would also pick based on where you are in the park at the time. Both have a really good toppings bar! The taco salad at Peco's is awesome!! A disadvantage to cosmic rays is having separate bays to order at.

I detest the ordering system at Cosmic Rays. Inevitably everyone wants something different, you can only order select items from each line and I find it super annoying.

We too picke based on where we are when we are hungry. Burger are fine at PB and we like the chicken at CR. We were quite successful at getting a walk up at BOG earlier this year so if this appeals to you, don't rule it out. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

I've eaten at both and liked both, but Cosmic Ray's has a larger menu, so for more choices I'd go there, if you look at the menu (www.allears.net) and you'd be happy with the items on the smaller menu I'd go there. If you're happy with either, I'd go to whichever one you're closer to when you get hungry.

1) Pecos Bill's over Cosmic Ray's. 2) Used to be just the opposite. NOTE: We do like Cosmic in the afternoon for a cool drink. A nice way to cool off in the A/C and watch the entertainment. How often do you get to the singing alien and his INVISIBLE backup singers?

This. Cosmic Rays is gross.

Well, according to EasyWDW, Pecos Bills removed the taco salad, so they are now off my list.:furious:

I love Cosmic Rays, but the last time I went it was SO packed. So, my vote is for Peco Bill's. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter