Pearl - Website not working unable to early book Fall 2024 - today June 19

KevinFL

DCL Pearl
New fall 2024 itinerary supposed to be available today June 19 to Pearl status. Logged into website in my Pearl profile and still shows those itineraries as "Coming Soon". Typical Disney; website not working. They need to replace and hire more competent employees for these roles that are failing.

New fall 2024 itinerary supposed to be available today June 19 to Pearl status. Logged into website in my Pearl profile and still shows those itineraries as "Coming Soon". Typical Disney website not working
On the chance you haven't tried logging out and back in - In the past when this happened to me it was related to log ins. Even though the page presents your name you may not be logged in.

I can get in as Pearl, but my husband can not. It shows Pearl in his profile (32 cruises), but not working for him. Glad at least one of us can get in. I use a TA, but do like to crunch my own numbers. I dumped his history, but it didn't help.

Same thing with my wife's Pearl status booking. In Castaway Club it shows that she is Pearl, however in the DCL website under status/affiliations, it is showing up as Platinum Castaway member. She cannot see the bookings for the new cruises available for Pearl early booking today. So much for the early booking, will have to wait to tomorrow.

Our TA was able to book exactly what we wanted (cruise and specific stateroom) this morning. Sorry folks are having trouble.

I can get in as Pearl, but my husband can not. It shows Pearl in his profile (32 cruises), but not working for him. Glad at least one of us can get in. I use a TA, but do like to crunch my own numbers. I dumped his history, but it didn't help.

Same thing with my wife's Pearl status booking. In Castaway Club it shows that she is Pearl, however in the DCL website under status/affiliations, it is showing up as Platinum Castaway member. She cannot see the bookings for the new cruises available for Pearl early booking today. So much for the early booking, will have to wait to tomorrow.

You may have to contact DCL and have them fix it on their side. I had to do the same myself a few releases ago; the system had me stuck as gold until they did something to my account.

You may have to contact DCL and have them fix it on their side. I had to do the same myself a few releases ago; the system had me stuck as gold until they did something to my account.
You were absolutely right. I checked my profile on Disney and my said Pearl and his says platinum. We just booked today so maybe that will straighten his out since it does say Pearl on the booking.

she called dcl, did not help. hopefully, she can book tomorrow
This is happening to everyone in my family except me. My daughter and family are listed as gold, but they are platinum. Looks like the phones will be busy because that’s the only way to book if the website doesn’t recognize your status.

This is happening to everyone in my family except me. My daughter and family are listed as gold, but they are platinum. Looks like the phones will be busy because that’s the only way to book if the website doesn’t recognize your status.
Hope it goes more smoothly for you today. We got through in first ring this morning; CM said yesterday was light.

🤞for everyone.

My wife and I are Platinum and on our booking day today (6-20-2023) it still says coming soon.

The website has been working for me today since before 8 am. Try all the usual tricks: log out, clear history… or just call. Hope you get your Wish - or Dream, etc….
Thanks I tried a couple different times. I was just trying to see pricing, and it was available to look at. If I wanted to book I would either have to call my travel agent or call them direct.

Hope it goes more smoothly for you today. We got through in first ring this morning; CM said yesterday was light.

🤞for everyone.
I actually booked yesterday for Pearl because I use a DU TA. Fortunately my Pearl login works, but husband says platinum. Daughter says platinum but her husbands says gold. The only thing in common is when booking my daughter and I are always the lead on the reservations. So maybe that’s why we are showing correctly. Dunno.

When logged in I have shown as Pearl since Pearl was released. I still cannot book the Fall 2024 itineraries and it is now Wednesday where Gold can book. 40 minutes on the phone with DCL tech and they cannot figure out. Rep said she will have to forward on to another group that will not call me back with resolution and I have gone through this on prior website issue and it was never fixed and never heard back.

Does anyone have contacts within DCL they can DM me with?

When logged in I have shown as Pearl since Pearl was released. I still cannot book the Fall 2024 itineraries and it is now Wednesday where Gold can book. 40 minutes on the phone with DCL tech and they cannot figure out. Rep said she will have to forward on to another group that will not call me back with resolution and I have gone through this on prior website issue and it was never fixed and never heard back.

Does anyone have contacts within DCL they can DM me with?
Don't have any contact info, but DW's account had one digit off for her birthday which would not let her CC info link to her account. The problem was found by a CM so you may ask them to re-verify all your info.

I am not needing to booking anything as of now, however, this is the first time I have not been able to book based on my Cast Away Club status.
My wife and I are Platinum and when I looked this morning, if I needed to book anything I still can't.
Will call the cruise line after all the booking for new cruise release dates is done.

Just checked today, actually just remembered it was booking week. I'm Platinum, so I should've been good for a couple of days, and I'm still locked out of booking with "Coming Soon" showing. I've signed in and out and my status is correct. Oh well ;(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter