• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pearl Harbor

Princess and Queen

Mouseketeer
In the likely case that I won't be able to get the USS Arizona tickets the day that we need, how early do people line up for the stand-by line? We are coming from the Pacific Time Zone, so early won't be a problem. Are there any bathroom facilities available before PH opens?

I signed in at the exact time I was supposed to and was able to get the 6 tickets that I wanted for my day. It was very easy. I was stressing about it and there was no need to.

Make sure you go on the site in advance and set up a log in.

Right now tickets are dropping at 3pm (local time) the day before you want to go. While they were saying 3pm it was more like 305 or 310. It's better to have a recreation.gov account before hand and be signed in at 3pm to keep refreshing the page. We were able to snag a 10am trip out to the Arizona with little issue for the next day.

We were there 45 minutes to half hour before opening last time. Guessing there were maybe 100 people ahead of us. Once the gate opened we went directly to the desk where you get tickets for the Arizona visit. We got tickets on the first launch to the memorial. That was in February.
On our first visit, we were likely the same distance back, but did not know the layout/procedure. We had purchased passes online for the Missouri, Ford Island, and Submarine tours. By the time we got in line for the Arizona launch we got tickets for later in the morning. Unfortunately, the launch wasn’t docking at the Memorial at that time because of technical problems at the dock at the Memorial. That was in October and busier that February at opening.

For anyone that didn't get tickets for the USS Arizona...more have just been released! Check on your date.
Thank you!

I had got tickets for 7 awhile ago but then we added an eighth person to the trip and there were no longer any tickets available for the timeslot.

But checking today there were 5 available so I was able to get the additional ticket I needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter