Pearl Harbor tickets...

Thank you for posting. We are going in August and this is good news

Thanks for posting this!! I just made a reminder for myself to book this for our trip on Monday :)

They usually post tickets for the next day at 3pm. We got lucky and got tickets that way. They go fast!

We can try to get tickets tomorrow for our early June trip. We plan to hike Diamond Head the same day as doing Pearl Harbor. Can anyone give advise on what ticket time to try for at Pearl Harbor? I figure we should do the hike first, since it gets crowded later in the day. Not sure how much time to plan on for travel and parking and such at each location.

Just to be clear, this is for the Arizona Memorial correct? They didn't expand the need for reservations to the visitor center itself, did they?

We can try to get tickets tomorrow for our early June trip. We plan to hike Diamond Head the same day as doing Pearl Harbor. Can anyone give advise on what ticket time to try for at Pearl Harbor? I figure we should do the hike first, since it gets crowded later in the day. Not sure how much time to plan on for travel and parking and such at each location.

Wondering the same thing........we are planning to hike Diamond Head first thing in the morning, too.

Just to be clear, this is for the Arizona Memorial correct? They didn't expand the need for reservations to the visitor center itself, did they?

I believe that you are correct. This is what I found on the website: "The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, Museums, & USS Arizona Memorial are open to the public, advance reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Programs are recommended."

Wondering the same thing........we are planning to hike Diamond Head first thing in the morning, too.
If you're through the gates at Diamond Head at 6am, you should be done by 8:30, half hour drive to Pearl Harbor puts you at 9:00, and I'd want at least an hour of cushion in there. So I'd target 10:00 tickets.

I'll also add (though you didn't ask) that the Passport to Pearl Harbor is a pretty good package. It includes the Arizona, the Missouri, the Pacific Aviation Museum, and the Submarine Museum. For the Arizona, it includes a VR experience as well as the audio tour.

If you go that route, I wouldn't try to combine it with Diamond Head. Too much for one day IMO.

I'll also add (though you didn't ask) that the Passport to Pearl Harbor is a pretty good package. It includes the Arizona, the Missouri, the Pacific Aviation Museum, and the Submarine Museum. For the Arizona, it includes a VR experience as well as the audio tour.

If you go that route, I wouldn't try to combine it with Diamond Head. Too much for one day IMO.

I second this! We've actually done the personal guided tour of the Missouri three times as one of my grandfathers served on the ship. DH and I did ourselves, a few years later his sister and DH went with us, and then the last time we took my mom so she could see the ship her father was on. He also served on the Wisconsin first and then moved to the Missouri. Not sure why they moved him.

Where can I find details of this tour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter