• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peanut butter?

Ravens girl

Mouseketeer
Is peanut butter available on the ship? I kind of depend on peanut butter when I have an upset stomach. I usually pack the little individual cups when I travel.

Yes, If I can remember they serve it in those little packs. Just ask in the dining room or at Cabanas and you can take some back to your cabin for a later time. Or you could probably get them from room service as well.

MJ

Is peanut butter available on the ship? I kind of depend on peanut butter when I have an upset stomach. I usually pack the little individual cups when I travel.
Sorry, the picture's kinda blurry, but the lower level in this condiment server was peanut butter. This was in Cabanas on the Dream 2014.

Thank you. I was concerned that they may not have peanut butter because of other peoples allergies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter