Peacock Suites

babyruth

for the first time in forever
Has anyone stayed there recently? I'm trying to decide between there because of the extra space or the Lulu near the TS parking lot.

ETA we are DVC and waitlisted but that's so unlikely to come through

I stayed there a few nights this past October, as friends have a timeshare there. It was just refurbished and I found it to be really nice! Staff were very friendly. Do expect a timeshare hard sell at checkin, they will send you to a person in the lobby who will try and sign you up for a presentation. Just say no and walk away. There is a bus stop right out front for the bus to DL (forgot the name of the bus service, maybe Art). It is walkable, but a bit far, especially at the end of a long day. I’d do a rideshare. Rooms were very clean, pool is a little small (didn’t use it), but I’d recommend. It’s not a DL hotel, but it’s fine for a place to shower and sleep!

Stayed years ago. Watched fireworks from the rooftop. I will say our room had a view of the dumpster and we were staying on an Interval International Timeshare exchange. They did put balloons and candy in our room for my son's birthday :) The room was clean and the walk seemed pretty fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter