• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Debbie...I just got off the phone with PC Insiders. They confirmed my welcome box has not been issued. He said that they do not usually have a timeframe for them to be issued (like 6-8 weeks from joining) and that it could be issued any time during your membership. He did indicate that they usually send an email to let you know it is on its way. Just thought I'd let you know what I learned. So far I have saved $15 on pickups and earned $10 in extra PC points. I also had one friend referral that gave me 20,000 points or $20 so technically I am at $45 since November 19.
Great work getting those PC points! And thank you for the information. By the time it comes, I'll have moved, but that's okay....still the same general delivery post office. LOL

I've never used SDM online, is it delivery or pick up? And can I get things like Benadryl? I will check it out but I have a 20x the points when you spend $40 or more, and could do that easily, but I prefer not to go in store if I can avoid it.

I've never used SDM online, is it delivery or pick up? And can I get things like Benadryl? I will check it out but I have a 20x the points when you spend $40 or more, and could do that easily, but I prefer not to go in store if I can avoid it.

I've just used it online 2x now and it worked great! Definitely a limited selection though.... great for beauty products and electronics. I've been avoiding in store shopping too. I didn't see benadryl listed unfortunately. https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Sh...oughColdAndFluMedication&sort=trending&page=0

Well I’m not happy >:( I just bought $120 worth of meat....if I’d had the PC offers that I have every other week I would have earned 24k points. Why is it that no offers and the meat dept is very well stocked...when I have the offers the stock is crap???

Well I’m not happy >:( I just bought $120 worth of meat....if I’d had the PC offers that I have every other week I would have earned 24k points. Why is it that no offers and the meat dept is very well stocked...when I have the offers the stock is crap???
I rarely get meat offers. Mine are usually vegetables....and snacks lol You can tell what we buy most often!

I rarely get meat offers. Mine are usually vegetables....and snacks lol You can tell what we buy most often!
Normally I will have pork and chicken offers and occasionally beef. As well I usually have 3-4 produce offers. This week it’s stupid stuff like no name tortillas and Irish spring body wash which I’ve never bought in my life. DD and I were just discussing this and she thinks that the offers have dropped (I used to have well over 20 per week...now down to less than 10) due to sales being so high for the past year with no signs of slowing down.

Normally I will have pork and chicken offers and occasionally beef. As well I usually have 3-4 produce offers. This week it’s stupid stuff like no name tortillas and Irish spring body wash which I’ve never bought in my life. DD and I were just discussing this and she thinks that the offers have dropped (I used to have well over 20 per week...now down to less than 10) due to sales being so high for the past year with no signs of slowing down.
Now ... .... Now I need you to get into a VERY positive mood! Tomorrow is going to be a GREAT day!
Ok lets make Mexican tortillas for dinner tonight.
Thinking about you.
Hugs
Mel

Cookie cut those Tortillas1610736524584.png

I haven't been shopping much at Superstore and I do remember to save my offers and this week I actually have 14 offers but I used to have over 20. They do keep sending me some of the same offers of products that I just bought and who needs a lot of powdered milk or large bottles of vitamins.

I too have noticed a drop in the number of offers I have been receiving. This week of my 13 offers, 12 are offers for items I purchased last week. Seriously, now you give me offers. I only seem to get offers for pork. I haven't had an offer for chicken or beef for some time.

I too have noticed a drop in the number of offers I have been receiving. This week of my 13 offers, 12 are offers for items I purchased last week. Seriously, now you give me offers. I only seem to get offers for pork. I haven't had an offer for chicken or beef for some time.
I wish I had 13 offers...I get 7-8. I used to have the same situation with getting the offers on all the things I bought the week before. Then I started getting pretty much the same ones week after week. This was actually good because most of them were on produce and we eat a lot of veg...on an average week half my cart is produce. I’m willing to bet money that since I bought so much meat this week, next week I will have the meat offers again but probably won’t need any for 3-4 weeks.

I thought it was just me, but I too have been getting fewer and fewer offers. 8 this week . But I’ve also not been shopping there because I was using gift cards I got airmiles for at Freshco . So I wasn’t sure if it was because of that.

I am down to 5 offers on my card. That is because the past year or so, I have been going shopping with the dh and I go through and start packing our groceries, and he scans his card, and pays for them. The cards are linked to my card ;) as I am the primary person of the account. But I have noticed since I don't scan my card very often except for when I run to no frills on my way home to pick up the odd item or do a weekend stop at shoppers my card is not scanned often anymore.

II just chalked up my sucky offers to me not using my card often enough. Now I wonder if it would be because they are changing their algorithms?

I think it is the time of year.

For both PC points and Air Miles I earn probably 75% of my points Sept to Dec time period, first quarter is always pretty bleak.

I am down to 5 offers on my card. That is because the past year or so, I have been going shopping with the dh and I go through and start packing our groceries, and he scans his card, and pays for them. The cards are linked to my card ;) as I am the primary person of the account. But I have noticed since I don't scan my card very often except for when I run to no frills on my way home to pick up the odd item or do a weekend stop at shoppers my card is not scanned often anymore.

II just chalked up my sucky offers to me not using my card often enough. Now I wonder if it would be because they are changing their algorithms?
If your cards are linked together then it’s only one account. So that has nothing to do with which card is scanned. My DD has asked around at work and everyone is saying the same thing....offers are greatly reduced and the feeling is that it’s Corp being cheap and taking advantage of the high sales this past year.

If your cards are linked together then it’s only one account. So that has nothing to do with which card is scanned. My DD has asked around at work and everyone is saying the same thing....offers are greatly reduced and the feeling is that it’s Corp being cheap and taking advantage of the high sales this past year.
Typical big corp :rolleyes2 I am soooooooooooooooo tired of everything. And of course I would rather go shopping at other places, but the dh always points the truck towards our stupid crap-py stupidstore. It is never stocked properly (hasn't been for months) and it drives me crazy. When I was a department manager there, if my department looked like it does now when I go shopping, I would have had a strip tore off of me and been written up for poor work execution. Sad times

Typical big corp :rolleyes2 I am soooooooooooooooo tired of everything. And of course I would rather go shopping at other places, but the dh always points the truck towards our stupid crap-py stupidstore. It is never stocked properly (hasn't been for months) and it drives me crazy. When I was a department manager there, if my department looked like it does now when I go shopping, I would have had a strip tore off of me and been written up for poor work execution. Sad times
So glad my local one is great for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter