PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

What does the code do? We have been playing without the code.
hum I wondered myself so I put it in and what I "won" was some kind of protection thing that let me bang into about 5 things without losing a life, I got another one further into the game and snagged an extra life so today I got 750 points instead of my daily 500.
where did the code come from???

For anyone who has recently become a PC Insider, would you mind sharing what's in the 'Welcome Package'?

Basically I can see it most beneficial for those who purchase a lot of PC Products, Joe Fresh clothes as well as use their PC Express service. If my math is correct I would need to spend about $1200 in these products over a year to even pay off my membership fee. It will work for some I'm sure but not thinking it would work with our purchasing patterns.

It's too bad as I rave about the PC Optimum program as I feel it's the BEST out there but this one, not so much for many people.
I joined back in January. They had an offer that if you joined you would get 50,000 pc points. So membership cost $99 and I instantly got $50 in points. Then I was supposed to receive a welcome gift, but I just received a notice that it’s coming soon. Haha (7 months later) I got a $99 travel voucher that I haven’t been able to use as there is no where to fly to but it can count towards hotel stays if you are staying 3 nights or longer.
How I’ve used my member ship had been to receive 200 points for every $1 spend on diapers. Works out to 20% savings and this subscription stacked on top of monthly store offers of spend $100 get 19,000. So for every $100 spend on diapers I recieved 39,000 points. Also received 200 points for every dollar spent on joe fresh clothes. And joe fresh often had offers of spend $50 get 10,000 points with stacked with other offer. So $30 for $100 spent. Shipping was free. This program has been great so far. As for the changes, I personally won’t renew. Not for $20 more per year, half the points for diapers and clothes. I don’t use enough pc brands to make it worth while. It’s unfortunate. I was really raking in the points.

okay gang i could use some help. i have an offer that’s available at shoppers tomorrow: 40% back in points when you redeem 50,000+ points.

let’s say i have 100,000 points that i would normally save for a redemption event (where they’d be worth 140$). is this deal better? about the same? i don’t know how to puzzle this one out.

Attachments

• 486DE0EC-1EF0-47A8-B64C-60252C4722DB.png
    486DE0EC-1EF0-47A8-B64C-60252C4722DB.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 3
okay gang i could use some help. i have an offer that’s available at shoppers tomorrow: 40% back in points when you redeem 50,000+ points.

let’s say i have 100,000 points that i would normally save for a redemption event (where they’d be worth 140$). is this deal better? about the same? i don’t know how to puzzle this one out.

can someone check my math and tell me if this makes sense?

so on a regular day, 140,000 points has a value of 140$.

on a redemption day, 100,000 points has a value of 140$.

with the 40% back offer, 140,000 points will have a value of 140$, with a return of 56,000 points. So the net points cost will be 84,000.

am I right that the return with the 40% back offer is overall a better return?

can someone check my math and tell me if this makes sense?

so on a regular day, 140,000 points has a value of 140$.

on a redemption day, 100,000 points has a value of 140$.

with the 40% back offer, 140,000 points will have a value of 140$, with a return of 56,000 points. So the net points cost will be 84,000.

am I right that the return with the 40% back offer is overall a better return?
That looks right to me. I just did the math and seems to be the better deal.

Found this on a website and tried a couple of the codes and it looks like they all work so I guess you can just pick which one you want to use.
BONUS! Use one of the Hauler Codes below or check the bottom of your No Frills receipt to receive a special power up on your next round!
50FIN (Haul Magnet Boost)
BUUON (Life Shield Boost)
8NSSE (Arcade Token)
DSOLX (10,000 Bonus Points)
E7KSI (Haul Magnet Boost)
JV56G (1 Extra Life)

Found this on a website and tried a couple of the codes and it looks like they all work so I guess you can just pick which one you want to use.
BONUS! Use one of the Hauler Codes below or check the bottom of your No Frills receipt to receive a special power up on your next round!
50FIN (Haul Magnet Boost)
BUUON (Life Shield Boost)
8NSSE (Arcade Token)
DSOLX (10,000 Bonus Points)
E7KSI (Haul Magnet Boost)
JV56G (1 Extra Life)
I used the DSOLX and got the 10,000 bonus points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter