PBH Garden view room for 6?

dorisdvu

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for a garden view room at PBH for 2 nights. There will be 6 (3 adults 3 kids 8,7,5). I figured for 2 nights, we could tough it out. Am I crazy? I booked this thru Hotel Kingdom and only 4 are listed on the reservation because they said that the rooms are for 4 people only. I am wondering if this is going to be too uncomfortable. I really don't want to spend an extra $400 for another room for 2 nights. I'm watching Hotel Kingdom daily to see if they have any suites to offer. I had emailed them and asked them and they said they were negotiating with PBH and to keep watching the website.

I would guess that they would only give you park front of the line passes for the four officially staying in the room.

I agree with the others - six is too many in that room and you'll only get keys for four of you.

How about two rooms at RPR?

Garden, Bay, and Deluxe rooms can sleep five with a rollaway ($25/night). That is the maximum people allowed in a room. And as everyone has said you only will get keys for those staying in your room. You might be able to pull it off if you booked a Portofino suite which would have a sleeper sofa in the parlor and another bathroom but I'm not sure what that costs and if it would be cheaper just to book another room. Not to mention if the hotel will allow six regardless of the parlor. antmaril had a good idea when she said you should consider booking two rooms at RPR. I don't know if HRH will allow six in a deluxe room but with a rollaway everyone would have somewhere to sleep because their is a pullout couch.

Doris, I wish that Universal took better care of larger families. At HRH a family of 6 could most certainly fit in a deluxe room, especially with the sleeper sofa, but they only allow 5 people. To top it off, they are really limiting the discounts on rooms. I might be able to afford one room at a high price, but they should at least give a discount to a family that needs to get the second room to accomodate their family.

We're deciding now if we're even going to be able to go to Universal this spring. We have the annual passes and want to use them, but we need some kind of discount on the rooms.

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter