• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paying off Disney vacation balance with non-disney gift cards?

Nikki21

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone.

Question - Am I able to pay off my Disney vacation balance using some non-Disney gift cards? I have a few Visa Gift Cards lying around. Would I be able to use them to pay off my vacation balance? Has anyone done this or know if it can be done? I'm sure I would have to call up in order to use them (if allowed).

thanks in advance!

And you should be able to make a payment online with them, if they have a 16-digit number like a credit card.

oh great! I didn't think I would be able to do it online since there is no billing zip code or name on the card. thank you!

oh great! I didn't think I would be able to do it online since there is no billing zip code or name on the card. thank you!
You probably have to register the card to get a zip associated with it.

i tried with some staples rebate visas and was not able to use them. so took them to fred meyers (krogers), converted to disney gift cards and got fuel points for buying the gift cards. was then able to apply the disney gift cards to the balance.

I had one once that I tried to pay with and it wouldn't work. I ended up buying a Disney gift card with it at the grocery too.

I couldn't get them to work for WDW or DCL. I took them to Target and bought Disney gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter