Paying for hotel with Disney Dollars?

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
We want to pay for the remainder of our hotel stay with Mickey dollars. Has anyone else done this? We have a large amount that we have been saving and now my Mom decides to surprise us with an early Christmas present of Mickey dollars. We had origianlly planned to pay the balance with a CC but now that we have all the Mickey dollars I would like to use them. :D

Yep, I paid for our hotel room last year with our Disney dollars. I used a credit card to hold and right before we left I settled the bill with the Disney money.

Jenn

Disney dollars are great!! The spend anywhere at Disney just like "real money"!

Thanks very much for responding:D I'll feel better once we arrive and I can hand over all those Disney dollars. I can pay the balance once we arrive rather than waiting until the day we check out?

Yes, I'm sure they will take your money at any time you wish!

I paid for ours in full upon arrival (with travelers checks, not Disney Dollars!) Then I put a credit card on the room in case I wanted charging privileges. Not that you have to use them, but it is nice to have if for some reason you suddenly need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter