Pay part of the meal with credits and part OOP? Sharing TS meals with kids.

MrVargas

Earning My Ears
I have a CRT breakfast planned for my family of 4. I already know that table service credits are separated into adult and kids credits.

Would it be possible to use dining credits for the 2 kids meals and then pay out of pocket for the adult portion. I'd rather use those two adult credits at other restaurants later in the trip.

Also, If I go to a restaurant with the kids, could my wife and I use 2 adult table service credits and then share with the kids without having to buy meals for them? Specifically at Morimoto Asia. Also are restaurants good about bring extra plates and utensil.

Last edited:
You can share food/credits at most restaurants that are not AYCE or buffets.

And yes you can split the way you pay.

You can share food/credits at most restaurants that are not AYCE or buffets.

And yes you can split the way you pay.
Nor can you share if it's prix fix meals like CRT and BOG dinner and Storybook Dining at Artist Point.

I have a CRT breakfast planned for my family of 4. I already know that table service credits are separated into adult and kids credits.

Would it be possible to use dining credits for the 2 kids meals and then pay out of pocket for the adult portion. I'd rather use those two adult credits at other restaurants later in the trip.

Also, If I go to a restaurant with the kids, could my wife and I use 2 adult table service credits and then share with the kids without having to buy meals for them? Specifically at Morimoto Asia. Also are restaurants good about bring extra plates and utensil.

Morimoto's food is great for sharing and as I recall extra bowls and a serving spoon were brought so we could all (2 adults, 2 children) share a bowl of the Singapore laksa soup; and plates for the ribs, Szechuan eggplant, and Peking duck.

You generally can't share anywhere there is considered to be "entertainment", AYCE or Buffet, which includes, but is not limited to:
  • All character meals
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe
  • All dinner shows
  • Buffets
  • All You Care to Eat dining entrees (although you may be able to split other entrees)
You also allegedly can't use both credits and cash at BOG Lunch and Breakfast according to the official rules, but they seem to allow it when you arrive, so your mileage may vary.

You generally can't share anywhere there is considered to be "entertainment", AYCE or Buffet, which includes, but is not limited to:
  • All character meals
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe
  • All dinner shows
  • Buffets
  • All You Care to Eat dining entrees (although you may be able to split other entrees)
You also allegedly can't use both credits and cash at BOG Lunch and Breakfast according to the official rules, but they seem to allow it when you arrive, so your mileage may vary.

You can share at 50's Prime Time Café. We've done it many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter