Pau Hana activities - bookable online

lilsonicfan

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this was already discussed as I didn't see it, but I'm at Aulani now and the Pau Hana activities (make your own mickey ears, ukulele lessons etc) are bookable through the app. I could have sworn I still saw people lining up at the room this week but I went today and was told it's all done online now. You have to go to the app, go to "resort locations" and find the Pau Hana room.

This is HUGE! You can book more than a week out! Definitely book your making Mikey ears and ukulele lessons!

^Are those the Pau Hana activities that book up quickly?
I would book stargazing and any of the activities your party wants that is available through the app. Also, click the full schedule->any day of the week with activity you like->reserve your spot and it will take you to a calendar that has more dates. Mine shows dates in April

I would book stargazing and any of the activities your party wants that is available through the app. Also, click the full schedule->any day of the week with activity you like->reserve your spot and it will take you to a calendar that has more dates. Mine shows dates in April
Sorry to sound like a complete newbie but where do you find the "full schedule" - do you click on the activity and then it takes you out of the app? (e.g. I tried hairbraiding and it goes to an outside booking site, which gives dates up to April 6?)

Edit in case this helps anyone else: click on an activity in the app and if it has a link to make a reservation, you can then click on that link and look at the full schedule. Hairbraiding only went out to 4/6 for some reason, but another one of the free family activities went through April.

Last edited:
I also noticed the paid activities are due upon registration so that is good to know also! Our dates haven't come up yet but I'll be sure to keep my eyes open.

Sorry to sound like a complete newbie but where do you find the "full schedule" - do you click on the activity and then it takes you out of the app? (e.g. I tried hairbraiding and it goes to an outside booking site, which gives dates up to April 6?)

Edit in case this helps anyone else: click on an activity in the app and if it has a link to make a reservation, you can then click on that link and look at the full schedule. Hairbraiding only went out to 4/6 for some reason, but another one of the free family activities went through April.
That’s it….you got to the right site. Someone else was able to book things through DVC?🤷‍♀️

I just stumbled into this thread, so glad I did! I was going to arrive on site thinking I could still book things!!

They certainly seemed to be, definitely "make your own mickey ears" was always booked up.
I still can’t find anything beyond a few days. I can see how to book the Moana activities I found that link. I can’t find the link on the app for the ukulele or the mickey ears. When I go to the read more it doesn’t have a reservation link. What am I doing wrong ?

Attachments

• IMG_4620.png
    IMG_4620.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4621.jpeg
    IMG_4621.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4622.png
    IMG_4622.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 7
I go to the app and scroll to activities. Click as far out as it’ll let you (3 days) and then scroll down to view full schedule.

Again click as far out as it will let you. Right now it’s 7/21. Find a Mickey ears one (even if that’s not what you want) and hit Learn More.

Then hit reserve your spot. It will as you if you want to leave the app. Yes- yes you do!

Then (finally) you will get the calendar! Hooray!! Now you can choose your date up to 30 days away and select what you want.

There may be a simpler way… but that’s how I get to it.

I go to the app and scroll to activities. Click as far out as it’ll let you (3 days) and then scroll down to view full schedule.

Again click as far out as it will let you. Right now it’s 7/21. Find a Mickey ears one (even if that’s not what you want) and hit Learn More.

Then hit reserve your spot. It will as you if you want to leave the app. Yes- yes you do!

Then (finally) you will get the calendar! Hooray!! Now you can choose your date up to 30 days away and select what you want.

There may be a simpler way… but that’s how I get to it.
Please stay with me lol I think I must have a glitch 😐 I e followed instructions and I don’t see reserve now ? It’s odd I’ve been trying for a few days 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_4630.png
    IMG_4630.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4629.png
    IMG_4629.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4628.jpeg
    IMG_4628.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4627.jpeg
    IMG_4627.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
Try this, @MOM POPPINS

1. Open app - it defaults to "Dashboard" on the bottom.
2. Click "Aulani Resort" at the bottom.
3. Then, at the top there is a dropdown menu that starts with "Daily Activities". Instead, choose "Resort Locations".
4. Then, choose "Learn More" for Pau Hana Room.
5. Then you should see "Pau Hana Room Reservations" - "Reserve your spot at Pau Hana Room - Community Hall" - click on that and it will take you out of the app and into the calendar.

Try this, @MOM POPPINS

1. Open app - it defaults to "Dashboard" on the bottom.
2. Click "Aulani Resort" at the bottom.
3. Then, at the top there is a dropdown menu that starts with "Daily Activities". Instead, choose "Resort Locations".
4. Then, choose "Learn More" for Pau Hana Room.
5. Then you should see "Pau Hana Room Reservations" - "Reserve your spot at Pau Hana Room - Community Hall" - click on that and it will take you out of the app and into the calendar.
This worked finally I’m in thanks so much! 🥰🏝️💕

Attachments

• IMG_4638.png
    IMG_4638.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4637.png
    IMG_4637.png
    65 KB · Views: 2
Sorry I couldn't type and add the picture. So when I click "learn more" on make mouse ears from the list on the app, the next screen looks like that above. It takes a second but that tan bar appears at the top that says "reserve your spot..."

lilsonicfan's way may work too if you don't get that tan box.

Edit- we posted at the same time. Yay! I am glad you got in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter