Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, Will work on this for you later this week (was going to do this tonight but daughter is coming over ) Hi Val, any characters you would prefer the letters to be from? let me know and I will work on them for you...:goodvibes

Sorry didn't reply from this one. Mickey and the Gand would be great. Thank you.

Val

Hi Pat,

I'm absolutely in love with your 1st Trip to Disney Minnie Mouse Design and would love it made for my daughter Maddy for 2015 if you have time
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa...designs/kher1_zpsc60d0d78.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Also if you have the time, I would love to get invites addressed to: Quin & Maddy for February 2015 for these supercute designs:

T-Rex Meal
Rainforest Café Meal
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Lunch
Crystal Palace Breakfast

Also just wanted to let you know we are super excited to do your snack around the world passport. What a great idea, and adorable way to put it all together. Thanks so much for considering my request and sharing your talent and time.

Hi Pat!

I would like to request a few more of your fabulous designs :)

We are leaving next week, so if its too last minute, no problem. If it isn't too late, could you make invites to Madelyn and Isabella to the following:

-Frozen Sing a long at Hollywood studios Fri 12/5
-Akershus sat 12/6 for lunch
-Meet Anna and Elsa at Magic Kingdom (no date)
-Wishes Dessert Party 12/7
-Dinner at Cinderellas Royal Table Mon 12/8
-Breakfast at Ohana Monday 12/8 10:30

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Goedenavond Pat

You have already done some amazing invites for me. I've just managed to get a last minute ADR so I'm hoping I might be able to ask you for an invite to CRT

Emily & Rory invite for CRT at 5:20pm on Sunday 30th Nov

Also my daughter (Emily) suddenly has a new found obsession of Lilo & Stitch so she would love this letter:
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/stitch-SH_zps9358e872.jpg.html

We leave in a weeks time so I completely understand if this isn't possible

Fondest Regards

Hiya,

Hope I made it in time right before you leave..
sorry I didnt get things done sooner,but .....I am having a bit of an shoulder issue at the time...but i am doing my best to get my requests done!

Thank you Pat! These are great!

Is there any way you can add 'Happy' to the Olaf design? (Happy Sweet 16 Bailey)? Thank you!

Hope this one will work better for you, Thanks again for requesting :)

HI Pat!

I Think your designs are fabulous and am wondering if you wouldn't mind making some invites for me for our upcoming "Surprise Trip"?

We leave on 12/31/14 and the girls Makayla (14) and Makenzie (6) will learn about the trip on Christmas Day.

Here are a list of invites I need for both Makayla and Makenzie (you can do one and add both names) I am not picky about the design.

1/3/14 Akershus @ 6:30
1/3/14 BBB @ 2:00pm (Makenzie only)
1/4/14 Sci-Fi @ 11:45
1/5/14 Chef Mickey @ 9:15 (This is Makayla's 15th Birthday)
1/5/14 1900 Park Fare

Thank you very much!!!!

Hiya

Thanks for requesting and I hope that I got the right invites. changed the Chef Mickey one and hope that one is to your liking as well!
If you need anything changed, let me know :)

Hi, Pat!

1st, I hope you are feeling better and that your shoulder heels well! :flower3:

If possible, I have some new requests pretty please. :)

I love your Frozen itinerary. I would like one that's 8.5x11 if possible. I plan to print front and back. This will be a keepsake for our 10-Year Anniversary and 1st Disney Christmas. I HOPE that you can fit all of my wording based on the size. I'm not sure of your page size for the itinerary I'm listing. Also, you have another DISign that I love -- a gold border, hoping you can incorporate that too. TIA!

Itinerary--http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/Frozen%20Designs/Itin-Aleisha_zpsaf0e5dc5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Gold Border--http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/Cruise%20Letters/Caroline1_zpsd550f5fe.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Wording.....
Celebrating Our 1st Christmas at Disney
and
10-Year Wedding Anniversary
Walt Disney World
December 17 – 27, 2014

Wednesday, December 17
Welcome Home Wednesday

Thursday, December 18
Coronation Day
Happy Anniversary
Animal Kingdom, Senses Spa & IllumiNations Cruise

Friday, December 19
Say “Mickey Mouse”
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party

Saturday, December 20th
I’m On the Wild List
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review

Sunday, December 21st
Frozen Holiday Fun
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Frozen Holiday Premium Package
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, Frozen Sing-Along & Frozen Dessert Party

Monday, December 22nd
Princess Holiday Storybook
Holidays Around the World @ Epcot
DVC Merry Mixer

Tuesday, December 23rd
It’s A Jungle Out There
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Festival of the Seasons @ Downtown Disney

Wednesday, December 24th
Dreaming of a Disney Christmas
Christmas Eve Yuletide Extravaganza @ Epcot

Thursday, December 25th
A Princess for Christmas
A “Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo” Christmas
Breakfast @ Cinderella’s Royal Table
Meeting Disney Princesses
Mickey’s Backyard Christmas Day Feast
Holiday Sleigh Ride

Friday, December 26th
Vrooom….
Piston Cup junior Ride-Along

O Holy Night
Candlelight Processional

Saturday, December 27th
Farewell All My Disney Friends

------------------------------------
Invite: http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/1900-MM_zps9571fea5.jpg.html
December 19th @ 10:10am
Name, Chandler
Would you be able to capitalize Supercalifragilistic Breakfast & Disney Friend??

Thanks soooo much!
Monique
Happy Holidays!!!:santa:

Hiya, Hope I made it in time right before you leave.. sorry I didnt get things done sooner,but .....I am having a bit of an shoulder issue at the time...but i am doing my best to get my requests done! http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/CRT-RE_zps17e3406f.jpg.html http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/stitch-emily_zps12804f0e.jpg.html

Amazing & perfect timing. Thank you so much.

I hope your shoulder gets better soon.

You have truly made our holiday extra magical x

Hiya

Thanks for requesting and I hope that I got the right invites. changed the Chef Mickey one and hope that one is to your liking as well!
If you need anything changed, let me know :)

These are perfect! Thank you!!!

Hi Pat,

I think your designs are wonderful. I was hoping you could make a few for me: I need two copies of all - one addressed to Gianna, and one to Shelby & Stella

- Hollywood&Vine Lunch Invitation for December 14th at 1:25 pm
- Crystal Palace Dinner Invitation for December 19th at 6:35 pm
- T-Rex Lunch Invitation for December 19th at 1:00 pm

Whatever you can do would be great, Thank you so much!

Hi! I'm going through all of my daughter's shirts for our upcoming trip (12/11/14) and I realized that I never got in my request for your Princes_flight1_zps633ba862.jpg and am wondering if there's any way to still get it? I understand if not but if you possibly could I'd appreciate it very much! Her name is Bella. And you in advance!

You have some awesome invites! I hope your shoulder is not bothering you too much. My trip is not until May, so there is absolutely no rush. I'm just thankful for any help from you talented folk for the rest of us less talented peeps!

DSohana - Violet & Tyler, May 22, 2015 at 10:55 am (this has been changed to 10:45am)

PP-BA2 - Violet

BA-BOGL - Tyler and Violet, May 20, 2015 7:15 pm (and it says lunch in 2 places, but we are going for dinner, can that be changed?)

PL-SD - Tyler and Violet, May 20, 2015

There are a bunch more, but I want to be sure we aren't changing any other reservations before I waste your time and talent on something we won't be doing. I want to do them ALL, but that's just not in the budget! :rotfl:

Hi everyone

Sorry I went missing... had a shoulder issue that prevented me from doing just about anything. the muscles and tendons had been "overworked", meaning carrying too much and too heavy mail for too long) my shoulder was taped up twice so could not move it much. atleast not enough to work on designs...
still getting physiotherapy, so slowly getting better..a bit better everyday..

So sorry to the people I have disappointed by not creating their invites on time... :sad1:

I will try to work on the requests that have been posted tomorrow and monday so please check back..

:goodvibes

I'd like to request the following invites. We aren't going till Jan so please let yourself heal!

Garden Grill Invite - Brendan and Nolan, January 24 4:35
Park Fare - Brendan and Nolan, January 30, 5:00
Hollywood & Vine with Blue border - Brendan and Nolan, January 26, 10:25
Pirate League with Pirate Mickey on it - Brendan, January 28, 2:00
Pirates and Pals Cruise with Captain Hook and Mr. Smee - Brendan and Nolan, January 26
Enchanted Tales with Belle - Brendan and Nolan, January 28, 11:30
Magic Kingdom Welcome letter - Brendan and Nolan
Animal Kingdom Welcome letter - Brendan and Nolan
Hollywood studios welcome letter - Brendan and Nolan
Epcot letter with Mulan on it - Brendan and Nolan, Can you put a little note at the bottom saying something to the effect of "Brendan, I can't wait to see you again, Mulan" or word it however you'd like. They really hit it off last time and I think he'd get a kick out of her waiting for him.

Thank you so much!

PS Even if you don't get these done before our trip, I'd love to have them whenever you are able to design again. I'd love to use them in the scrapbook.

I completely understand about the shoulder issues. And when any health issues sideline you, there's not much you can do about it.

Take care of yourself and get yourself better. Prayers and Pixie Dust that you get to feeling better sooner rather than later!pixiedust:

Pat,

How awful! I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. I had shoulder/neck stuff last year and know how debilitating it can be. Rest up, and take care of yourself!!! Hoping it gets lots better real soon for you.

I completely understand about the shoulder issues. And when any health issues sideline you, there's not much you can do about it.

Take care of yourself and get yourself better. Prayers and Pixie Dust that you get to feeling better sooner rather than later!pixiedust:

:thumbsup2 This!

Take care of yourself! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hi Pat, I'm absolutely in love with your 1st Trip to Disney Minnie Mouse Design and would love it made for my daughter Maddy for 2015 if you have time http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/First%20trip%20designs/kher1_zpsc60d0d78.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 Also if you have the time, I would love to get invites addressed to: Quin & Maddy for February 2015 for these supercute designs: T-Rex Meal Rainforest Café Meal Mama Melrose Fantasmic Lunch Crystal Palace Breakfast Also just wanted to let you know we are super excited to do your snack around the world passport. What a great idea, and adorable way to put it all together. Thanks so much for considering my request and sharing your talent and time.

Oh gosh! I just went back in the thread and saw that you had already completed the Minnie 1st trip design for Maddy. It's ADORABLE!! She's going to LOVE it!!! I'm so sorry, I don't know how I missed seeing it. Obviously disregard that part of my request. Thanks for the design :-).

Hello
Could I please order a couple designs for Aleisha or Christmas. Your designs have really created a lot of excitement for her in the past and I cannot think of a better gift.

All names Aleisha
Could I please get a Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party
Thursday December 18th ( This one will be late as it is too close but I wanted to give it to her with her other ones for her Scrapbook)

Chef Mickey's
December 30th at 10:55am

Ohana's
Jan 27th 9:55am

Park Fare
Cinderella's Happily Ever After
Feb 1 7:50pm

Crystal Palace
Just her name
Haven't got Date booked yet- surprise Christmas Wishes gift for Stocking

Bibbidi Boutique Gift Certificate

Thanks so much you do not know how much these mean to my 8 year old little Princess.

Merry Christmas!!
Stacey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter