Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There!

We are taking my son (will be 18 mths) to WDW for the first time in March and would love to have a design for a t-shirt he can wear that says, "My First Trip to Disney World" with the Mickey Ears and his name if you have any time? His name is Grayson. Thank you so much in advance if you can do this for me. Have a great day! :)

Hi Pat,
Here is a pic of Julia showing her Amber tshirt you designed to Sofia. My first time posting a pic so not sure if it worked.
Sofia loved it :)
Thanks again!!

Aww Thanks for sharing the picture, Julia looks a bit shy but I am sure she loved getting attention from Sofia!
Glad they both liked the shirt!! Thanks again for sharing!! Love seeing pictures of finished designs :goodvibes

Good afternoon. We will be taking our first trip to Disney World this December, and I was wondering if you could personalize some invitations for me. All should be to Jason and Family:
1900 Park Fare - January 1 8:35a
Cape May Café - December 20 8:05a
Crystal Palace - December 29 11:45a
Hollywood Vine Playhouse Disney Blue - December 21 10:15

For Pirate League, do you have one with Pirate Mickey or Jake instead of Tink? If so just for Jason on December 26 9:00a

Also, I did not see an invited for Beaches & Cream, If you have one could I have it personalized for December 25 1:20

Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs and talent.

Hiya, Posted your 4 first invites already but here are the 2 other ones.
sorry it took me a bit to create but sometimes life gets in the way of fun things like designing...

Hope Jason will like the invites! Thanks for requesting!

Hi Pat, it sounds like you are having a wonderful trip !!! Your designs are so awesome, Thank you so much for sharing !!!!

Can I PLEASE get invites for the following:

Ohana Oct. 30 at 8:55 am for Kendra, Kelsey, and Conner
CRT Oct. 31 at 6:00pm for Kendra, Kelsey, and Conner
Tusker House Nov. 1 at 10:30am for Kendra, Kelsey, and Conner
1900 Park Fare Nov. 3 8:00am for Kendra, Kelsey, and Conner
MNSSHP Oct. 31 for Kendra, Kelsey, and Conner

Thank you again !!!!

Thanks for requesting, sorry it took me a bit...
Hope they will like the invites and of course...Have a great trip!

Hi Pat

May I please have a rectangle for each of my girls (I plan to print it in 4" x 6" size) to use as a journal cover?

Mickey Mouse - LAUREN'S JOURNAL

Peter Pan - KATE'S JOURNAL

I need these by November 1st if possible.

Thank you so much.

Hi Bes

I hope these will work for you, if you want anything changed let me know!!
Thanks for requesting!

I just love your Designs! I wish I had found them earlier. I have a couple of invitation requests I would like to make. Can they be personalized with the kids' names, Noe & Julian? Thank you!!

1. Beaches and Cream dinner, December 27, 2014

2. Cinderella's Royal Table dinner, December 23, 2014

3. Pirates and Pals cruise, December 21, 2014

3. Frozen Holiday Premium Package at Disney's Hollywood Studios, December 26, 2014

5. Yak & Yeti dinner, December 24, 2014

Hi Pat, I am new to this thread...I didn't even know this was possible and I LOVE IT! I wondered if I could get a few letters from you. My kids names are JAIDEN, GIA & NICO

A welcome letter for the cars area at art of animation (we are celebrating the girls b-days there) they will be 11 & 12 I would love to send it to them in the mail before we go.

Thursday nov. 13 when we get there we are going to Epcot and eating at via Napoli

Breakfast at Ohara on Friday nov. 14 at 9:25am

MVMCP Friday nov.14

Animal kingdom Saturday nov. 15 breakfast at rainforest cafe

Hollywood studios Sunday nov. 16 dinner at Hollywood & vine

Monday nov. 17 we are going to universal...don't know if you do anything with that they love Harry potter

Tuesday nov. 18 magic kingdom dinner at libert tree tavern

If you can do any that would be great! I know I am most likely late asking...:cool1::cool1:

Hiya, Worked on invites for you, hope you like them.

M_I_C_K_E_Y does the best universal invites, as she is the best with Non disney items... So please visit her thread because I can not help you on that one... Thanks for requesting!

Hi Pat,
Love your work and was hoping you could make some invites for our trip in November? We are staying at POR 11/15-11/22
These would all be for Sarah and David:

Welcome letter (anything gender neutral so it will appeal to both:))
Tusker House 11/16 9:30am
Crystal Palace 11/17 8:20am
Ohana 11/18 8:50am (this is also ds' birthday :))
Akershus 11/19 8:05am
Rainforest 11/20 4:30pm
Park Fare (breakfast characters) 11/21 9:30

And if I could also get Pirate's League invites for them both on 11/21 that would be great! I'd rather not put a time on this one as I'm trying to change the reservation time.

Thank you so much!
Autumn

Hi Autumn

Thanks for requesting, i have all invites done, except for 1 ,the akershus one.
Will work on that one later because I have to change a few things on it to make a new version... So please check back for that one...
Here are the ones I have done... :goodvibes

Hi Pat! I hope your feeling better! I love your invites! I was wondering if you could make me three invites for my son David.
Welcome letter to Pop November 29
Welcome letter to Wilderness lodge December 2
MVMCP December 4

Thank you so much !!!!

Thanks for requesting.
Here are your designs.
I did not add a date to the Wilderness Lodge design, if you want I can add it for you, let me know! :goodvibes

Hi, I love your work. I saw a Halloween autograph cover that you made with Mickey and friends on it for 2015 would you be able to make me one saying the Mugnone Family Autograph Book 2014? Thank you in advance ;)

Thank you for requesting, here is the autograph book design.:goodvibes

Hi Pat,

I'm glad that you had a great trip and I hope that you are feeling better. Can I please make a few requests.

1. Biergarten dining invite
Names: Abigail and Chester
Date: November 15th at 4:10pm
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/WC-BG_zps19582377.jpg.html?sort=3&o=422

2. Biergarten dining invite
Names: Mom and Dad
Date: November 15th at 4:10pm
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/WC-BG_zps19582377.jpg.html?sort=3&o=422

3. Can you please change the November 15th bubble on this design (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa...-Itinerary1_zpse2f9ce88.jpg.html?sort=3&o=186) to 4:10pm Dinner at Biergarten

Thank you so very much for your time and talent.

Heather

Hi Heather,

I am doing much better, thank you!
Here are the invites to Biergarten and the changed Itinerary.. :thumbsup2

Hi Pat,

I love the Handy Manny t-shirt design you made for me last week (I'll get it ironed on and try to post a pic this week). It was so great in fact that if you have the time and would be willing, I'd love to make another request of you!

My husband is going to go as Goofy for the Halloween party, but doesn't want to wear the big (hot) Goofy hat. So I thought I could iron-on a Goofy-hat design to his shirt to convey the idea. Some sort of design with the Goofy hat and ears, maybe that says something like "Just a little bit Goofy". A background shape that's easy to cut out and iron on (like the circle you did for Handy Manny) is a bonus!

Thanks so very much again for your help. All of you designers are so great!

Hiya

Worked on a design for you, could not really find a nice goofyhat, so I used a Goofy head instead lol!!

Made 2 designs with the same background, just different colors so you have option... if You dont like it or would like another background color..or goofy ,let me know and I will try to come up with something else....

Hi Pat,
Your designs are great!! I would love to make a T-shirt for my DD using your Minnie my first trip for Andie. May I please request that design with date 2014.
Also the MVMCP invite for Andie for November 21st, and Could I also request a surprise letter telling her we are celebrating her 8th Birthday @ Walt Disney World with the castle and the fab five ?

Thank you,
Hollie

Hi Pat

I love your disigns!!! I was so exited to see them as they were exactly what I was looking for.
Would you mind creating the following for me and my family? I know there is a bit of a list so please do what you can fit in your schedule.
They are all addressed to Nora and Reid

Wishes Dessert Party
Sunday, November 9, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Sci-Fi
Monday, November 10, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Garden Grill
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Hoop Dee Doo
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Be Our Guest
Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Tusker House
Friday, November 14, 2014 at 1:50 pm

‘Ohana
Saturday, November 15, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Hollywood and Vine
Monday, November 16, 2014 at 2:15 pm

If you have time, I know that I am asking a lot, would you be able to make these addressed to the Brown Family?

Magic Kingdom Day
Animal Kingdom Day
Hollywood Studios Day
Epcot World Showcase Day

I truly appreciate this!!!!!!

Hi Pat! You recently did some amazing invites for my daughter for our November trip. They look awesome and I am getting excited to give them to my little one! I was wondering if you might be able to do a few for my friend's daughter that will be traveling during our same dates? We leave November 1st, so I completely understand if you do not have enough time to complete the request!

Invites would be for Gia. :)

1) CRT November 1st 7:05pm

2) Chef Mickey's November 2nd 8:55pm

3) Akershus November 4th 8:25pm

4) Coral Reef November 6th 11:45am

5) Frozen Welcome Letter

6) Frozen Goodbye Letter

Thank you for your time Pat. You guys truly are amazing!

Godedemiddag Pat! :)

We are going to be making our first trip to WDW at the end of November and I would love to have a few of your invites if you didn't mind:

Mickey & Minnie Coming to Disney Letter (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa...ed/Ava-sam1_zps1c7e57d2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=205) - for Emily & Rory

Anna & Elsa Welcome Letter (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/All-EA_zps408be64d.jpg.html) - for Emily

Goofy Welcome Letter (http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa...hael-Goofy1_zps659c068b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=361) - for Rory

Akershus Invite - for Princess Emily for 11th December at 11am

Crystal Palace Invite - for Emily & Rory for 10th December at 11:45am

Thank you so much

With Fondest Regards

:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter