Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Pat,

They look amazing! My wife loves what you have done!

One more request, I know you are crazy busy and if it is too much I understand. Are able to do a letter from buzz lightyear inviting the boys for the whole trip? Just saying they will stay at the Carribean beach resort from sept 23 to the 30th. If so that would be awesome.

Hiya Smitty,

I am so glad you liked the invites I created for you.
Here are the 2 last ones and the invite letter for the boys.
Hope you like it, and ofcourse..hope they will love it!
Let me know what you think...Thanks for requesting :goodvibes

Pat, could I please get 4 welcome letters. Staying at CBR, Taylor(boy), Will, Cohyn, and Harper(loves Anna and Elsa) It really does not matter for the boys, the fab 5 would be fine.
Could I also get 2 invites to the Halloween party. One for Cohyn and one for Haper.
Thank you so much!

Hiya, here are your welcome letters.
let me know if you need anything changed..:goodvibes

I'm in love with your invitations!!! I see your leaving on vacation soon! Is it too late to make a few requests???? If so, I totally understand and wish I would have gotten over here to check out this board sooner!! I am appreciative of anything you can get done for me!
1. 1900 park fare dinner September 17th at 6:40 for Kensley
2. BBB On September 17 at 2:00 for Kensley
3. Cape May Café breakfast September 21 at 10:25 for Kensley
4. Hollywood and Vine lunch September 19 at 11:10 for Kensley
5. MNSSHP invite for September 21 for Kensley
6. Rainforest Café dinner for September 20 at 6:15 for Kensley

Hi Cassie

here are your invites, Hope you like them. :goodvibes

i see that you just posted a break coming up soon. Would you have time to do two for me before you leave? please tell if you don't and i will find something elsewhere.

1) anna and elsa with olaf arrival welcome letter. (Disneyland instead of Disney World) name Maya
2) Halloween party invite, Maya & James (Mickey's Halloween Party instead of MNSSHP), October 8th- it's fine to do just one for the both of them since that is likely easier.

I'll check back for a yes or no... thanks so much!

Check back at the end of the week, should be able to come up with something before I leave :goodvibes

Well it's almost Sept 3 and you leave in a week ......................
Stop Designing and
PACK YOUR BAGS and make room for me please.
Have a wonderful trip and see you in Oct.
Big Hugs
Mel

Ooops I forgot your palm tree

Hehe, Thanks Mel...
Wish I could take you with me...not looking forward to the 10/11 hour flight...
but oh well. it is the only way to get there :goodvibes
Am trying to get all requests done, but I think I might close for requests tomorrow, ....
Will have a 2 week break so it will be okay....

Thanks for the sweet words !!!:grouphug::flower3:pixiedust:

Hi Pat
Know you leave on vacay soon and we don't go until the end of October so i can wait til you get back.
I am taking my daughter on the Disney Wonder Oct 31-Nov 5 to celebrate her Sweet 16! I checked your photobucket and really like the disign with Elsa holding the cruise cupcake Sweet 40. Would you be able to modify this to include:
Katie, Sweet 16, 2014, Disney Wonder

Also on the trip is my nephew Josh and we are celebrating his 2014 High School Graduation. I would love it if you could come up with a disign to recognize that event too.

Have a wonderful time but don't get burnt!!

Thanks for the holiday wishes, will do my best to not get sunburn but I am pretty white so will bring lots and lots of sunscreen :grouphug:

Here are your designs, hope they will work for you...

Hiya Smitty, I am so glad you liked the invites I created for you. Here are the 2 last ones and the invite letter for the boys. Hope you like it, and ofcourse..hope they will love it! Let me know what you think...Thanks for requesting :goodvibes
Thank you

these are awesome. We will be using them. This will the trip extra special. I hope you have a great vacay.

Thanks for the Grad and Sweet 16 disigns Pat. They are fabulous and i know the kids are gonna love them....when they find out they are going on a cruise! :rotfl2:

I LOVE THESE!!! Thank you so much for doing this!! You're going to make my daughter's trip even more magical!!

Thank you so much for all the Pixie Dust you have spread on our trip! I appreciate all your hard work. Have a great trip! :-)

OMG, I love all your invites. If you get a chance can you make me the following invites all for Andrew, Tyler, and Zachary. Thanks!!!

The Crystal Palace
Date: Friday, September 26, 2014
Time: 8:15 AM

Tusker House Restaurant
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2014
Time: 1:00 PM

'Ohana
Date: Monday, September 29, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM

The Garden Grill
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Time: 5:15 PM

Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Time: 4:05 PM

Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Time: 8:00 PM

Pat I hope you have a great trip and get to relax. I am only posting here to make sure that you received the PMs I sent. I do not see them anywhere in my sent box? and wanted to make sure you received them! Thank You for all the time and work that you put into making these invites and if you only had the chance to see the smiles that must be on these children's faces when they get their invites.......I will try to take some pictures to post here!! Have a safe trip!!!!:beach:pixiedust:

Hi Pat,

Thank you for all the stuff you have created for me. Hope you have a great vacation and get to energize and relax.

If you still get time before that, can you please prepare 2 banner flag with Capital Letter S (with Elsa) and number 8 (with balloons)

http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pa... Banner/5Elsa_zpsa60e9e86.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

I may be having combined birthday for both the girls.

If you don't get time before you leave, that is ok. I know how busy it gets packing and planning your vacation.

Thank you and have a great vacation.

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the kind vacation wishes!!

CLOSED FOR REQUESTS from now till I return.

Will work on the invites and designs up to this post and hope to be able to have them all done before I leave....
So check back later this weekend/week to see if yours is/are there...

princess::goodvibes

You have a beautiful Elsa letter about a cruise and is there a way you could personalize it? We are surprising our DD with a cruise for her birthday. We are sailing on the Dream on September 25. Her name is Gabrielle and her birthday is September 24. We would love to include this letter as part of her surprise gift. Thank you!

So sorry, I hadn't scrolled to the bottom to see your post about going on vacation. Enjoy your time off!

Hi Pat
im sorry to be a bother but i wanted to know if it were possible for you to make me a few bag toppers up for the upcoming cruise with my family
1 can you make a cars topper 4x2
2 mickey mouse topper 4x2
3 monsters bag topper 4x2
4 frozen bag topper 4x2
5 incredables bag topper
6 tinke bell and periwinkel
thank you so much for your help

Hiya Gina

I do not know when you will be needing these toppers...
running out of time with my upcoming trip so if it can wait till october I will be glad to give it a try..
If you need them before than, I am really sorry but I do not have time to create them for you at this time....
let me know...:goodvibes

i see that you just posted a break coming up soon. Would you have time to do two for me before you leave? please tell if you don't and i will find something elsewhere.

1) anna and elsa with olaf arrival welcome letter. (Disneyland instead of Disney World) name Maya
2) Halloween party invite, Maya & James (Mickey's Halloween Party instead of MNSSHP), October 8th- it's fine to do just one for the both of them since that is likely easier.

I'll check back for a yes or no... thanks so much!

Hiya

Here are your invites ...:goodvibes

Hello Pat, I am hoping you can do some of your great invites for us?

Once again Thank You so much if you are able to do this!!! Michele

Hi Michele

I worked on the invites. boy ,that was a bit of work..
Finally have them done, hope I got them all correct, with no errors ( since I do not really have time to correct them)
Hope they will work for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter