• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Patrick from Soarin

vicwishes

Mouseketeer
Just saw Patrick on a commercial on tv for a car rental company (not sure if you allow “commercials” to be advertised)

Yes, he has done a lot of various work, for his voice. The rental company is National. He also did voices for the popular video game series Skylanders.

Be sure to see The Civilization of Maxwell Bright (2005) to see ALL and I mean ALL of Patrick Warburton. Stunning!

I love Patrick! He's also Joe on Family Guy. I loved him as Johnny Johnson, the evil rival to Jimmy James on NewsRadio.

I believe that he was Buzz Lightyear, in the animated series as well.

He was on our cruise this past June to Alaska. Saw him in Michael's Club (Celebrity Cruise Ships members lounge) and didn't have the nerve to go up. My family knows how much I love Seinfeld, so they teased me the entire time that I had no guts to talk to Puddy. (we saw him a few more times onboard, but not a lot) Yep, I chickened out . . . just like they did! Maybe if I had some change with the holes in it, or my germaphobe charm necklace that would've been my "in"! :laughing:

And FWIW, my daughter noticed him as the "Soarin'" guy. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter