Patricia & Dale - DFTW VR 9/9/08 TR starts pg 50 - Finally finished! :)

Should hubby grow his mustache back? (view photos page 17)

• yes - grow it back

• no - leave it off

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pat:

I am glad to see Abbey is doing well.

OMGosh....you are running in a 5K...:cool1: you go girl

Love the shirt!!! You are going to the tropics so keep it tropical.

Che

Cheryl,

Abbey is doing great, we are so happy with her progress. I am hoping that I'll do ok tonight in the 5k, I've NEVER run before this spring but I've done the couch to 5k training thing and it's made it so 'doable' I can't wait, even if I don't run the entire thing, just completing it will be a big accomplishment for me.

That was my thought with hubby's shirt. I wanted something casual that he'd be comfy in that would still look nice with my dress.

DH's outfit looks great!

Thanks so much.

Ok, this is completely :offtopic: but I had to share. My daughter, Aubre was a competitive gymnast (until her back could not handle it). She competed during high school and then started working as in instructor for a while. She was selected as a volunteer to help setup and take down the equipment for the Olympic trials for gymnastics this week in Philadelphia!

That was enough for her, she loves to be anywhere near gymnatics stuff. Well, she ended up helping the 'right person' and as it turns out, she is now his 'side-kick' and has been given a full acess MATT pass for the week!!!! She'll be sitting on the side while her favorite sport is going on just feet away (well a lot of feet if on the other side, lol). She's in her glory! And I'm so happy for her. She's always wanted to go volunteer to work the olympics so this is the closest she may get.

Sorry, just had to share! :goodvibes

Oh, Patty! I am so happy for Aubre!! :woohoo:

Good luck on your first 5k tonight! :cool1: I am so happy for you that your training has gone so well! Did you believe 2 1/2 months ago that you'd be running a 5k this summer? :cheer2:

:wizard: :wizard: :goodvibes :goodvibes

How good for her and for all of you!!!!!!!

cheryl

Oh, Patty! I am so happy for Aubre!! :woohoo:

Good luck on your first 5k tonight! :cool1: I am so happy for you that your training has gone so well! Did you believe 2 1/2 months ago that you'd be running a 5k this summer? :cheer2:

Not on your life, lol. That's why everytime we had to run again, I'd look at you and say 'No, I don't want too' but each time, you kept me going. Thanks so much my dear friend!

Yes, I am shouting, lol.... I ran my first 5k race!!!!! :cool1: I cannot believe my first race and we ran (well there were a few hills that i walked fast on). I need to learn to breathe properly as I know I am not doing that right thus getting very winded.

Congratulations, sweetie! I am so proud of you! :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: party:

Thanks so much Cam, if it weren't for you and your dedication, I would of NEVER made it this far! :worship:

You are such a special person and I am so glad you are in my life! :hug:

I ran my second 5k today (two minutes faster than Thursday!!!!) :cool1:

My daughter ran with me (well not really with me, she said good bye, see you at the end, :rotfl: ). She's 20 and hasn't run 'officially' since high school (then she only ran senior year). She came in 2nd in her age group!!! I'm so proud of her. But I'm sure she will pay for it tomorrow as her back is bad.

You go girls! I am so proud that you ran 2 5ks. Too bad we don't live in the same area then I would have others to motivate me to workout. ::yes::

You go girls! I am so proud that you ran 2 5ks. Too bad we don't live in the same area then I would have others to motivate me to workout. ::yes::

I know Kelly, it is so much more fun to work out iwth a buddy. I would never of kept this up if it weren't for knowing that someone was meeting me at the gym. And I found out I beat my time by more than three minutes on Sunday's run!!!! Now, I am looking to see what I can run, lol.

Ok, this is completely :offtopic: but I had to share. My daughter, Aubre was a competitive gymnast (until her back could not handle it). She competed during high school and then started working as in instructor for a while. She was selected as a volunteer to help setup and take down the equipment for the Olympic trials for gymnastics this week in Philadelphia!

That was enough for her, she loves to be anywhere near gymnatics stuff. Well, she ended up helping the 'right person' and as it turns out, she is now his 'side-kick' and has been given a full acess MATT pass for the week!!!! She'll be sitting on the side while her favorite sport is going on just feet away (well a lot of feet if on the other side, lol). She's in her glory! And I'm so happy for her. She's always wanted to go volunteer to work the olympics so this is the closest she may get.

Sorry, just had to share! :goodvibes

Aww good for her!!! That is so awesome :)

Ok, hubby tried on his outfit and the pants are too small, that so means another trip to Walmart. Here's a pic (not the greatest, since he kept goofing around).

100_3634.jpg

Aww look at him..he looks so proud!!! Great outfit!

I know Kelly, it is so much more fun to work out iwth a buddy. I would never of kept this up if it weren't for knowing that someone was meeting me at the gym. And I found out I beat my time by more than three minutes on Sunday's run!!!! Now, I am looking to see what I can run, lol.

Good for you! :goodvibes

I know what you mean about it being better to work out with a buddy. Before we moved here I used to walk several miles every day with a friend. Once we moved I lost my walking buddy. I still try to go myself but it can be boring. I have tried to get my neighbor to walk with me but she won't. My dog is a good walking buddy but it is too easy to tell her no if I don't feel like going. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter