Pat9283's Planning Journal! Updated with wedding dress fitting pictures!!

my fave is the mickey one, ive always been more partial to mickey stuff than cinderella!

DF likes the mickey one more but I don't know because they are both beautiful and I think the cinderella one will be eaisier for someone to reproduce. I'm going to use the intimate one for my wedding in florida but I want a fancy one for my at home reception in England. :goodvibes

as someone who has made cakes for a good few years, I would rather duplicate the second cake! will you be able to get a similar cake topper? I'm thinking the cinderella one will be easier to get hold of ( and more transportable?)

as someone who has made cakes for a good few years, I would rather duplicate the second cake! will you be able to get a similar cake topper? I'm thinking the cinderella one will be easier to get hold of ( and more transportable?)

I was thinking the exact same thing! I think the 1st one looks quite hard to duplicate and I would have alot of trouble finding a good copy of cinderella's castle. I think it will be easier to get the other cake topper! I love them both but I think you swayed me! :rotfl:

I was thinking the exact same thing! I think the 1st one looks quite hard to duplicate and I would have alot of trouble finding a good copy of cinderella's castle. I think it will be easier to get the other cake topper! I love them both but I think you swayed me! :rotfl:

They have that Cinderella cake topper on the Disneyweddings website. I think it's only $20. :goodvibes

Well, I have been a very busy bee. I have phoned disney and sorted my wedding date (14th May 08) and I had to laugh when we 1st phoned them I was in my mums house and she said she would phone for me because I was shy of using the phone. But she dialed the number wrong and started to say 'hello, Im interested in booking a wedding in the wedding pavilion for the 14th, 15th or 16th May 08' and the woman on the other end of the phone went 'Im sorry this is blockbuster video, mam' She had phoned blockbuster in Texas!!!Oh my god it was soooooo funny! :lmao:

Anyway I have also made my beach bags that I was making for the female members of the wedding party. I'll try and post some pics in the near future! I have got almost everything together for all of the welcome bags I was doing (3 boys, 8 girls) They have magazines, Mp3 players (older girls), colouring books, Sticker books, Pencils, crayons, snorkles, kites, beach balls, (for the younger ones) flip flops, teddies, t-shirts, and toiletries(everyone). These are in minnie mouse bags for the younger girls, beachbags for the women and older girls and pirates of the caribbean back packs for the boys! I have got my shoes and the bridesmaids jewellary. I have sorted my cake out(Im having the 'and they lived happily ever after' one) and I've booked the reception venue. I also bought fancy ring boxes for the ringbearers to carry (we did'nt want cushions), fabric dye to dye the petals in the flowergirl dresses (because we changed the colour scheme) and diamontes, pearls and fake butterflys to add to the bouquets. As I said I have been a busy bee! And I've been doing my final exams at the same time! SUPER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL:banana:

I'll try to add pictures soon but I'm sure I've bored everyone to death with the description LoL!:bride:

Well, I have been a very busy bee. I have phoned disney and sorted my wedding date (14th May 08) and I had to laugh when we 1st phoned them I was in my mums house and she said she would phone for me because I was shy of using the phone. But she dialed the number wrong and started to say 'hello, Im interested in booking a wedding in the wedding pavilion for the 14th, 15th or 16th May 08' and the woman on the other end of the phone went 'Im sorry this is blockbuster video, mam' She had phoned blockbuster in Texas!!!Oh my god it was soooooo funny! :lmao:

Anyway I have also made my beach bags that I was making for the female members of the wedding party. I'll try and post some pics in the near future! I have got almost everything together for all of the welcome bags I was doing (3 boys, 8 girls) They have magazines, Mp3 players (older girls), colouring books, Sticker books, Pencils, crayons, snorkles, kites, beach balls, (for the younger ones) flip flops, teddies, t-shirts, and toiletries(everyone). These are in minnie mouse bags for the younger girls, beachbags for the women and older girls and pirates of the caribbean back packs for the boys! I have got my shoes and the bridesmaids jewellary. I have sorted my cake out(Im having the 'and they lived happily ever after' one) and I've booked the reception venue. I also bought fancy ring boxes for the ringbearers to carry (we did'nt want cushions), fabric dye to dye the petals in the flowergirl dresses (because we changed the colour scheme) and diamontes, pearls and fake butterflys to add to the bouquets. As I said I have been a busy bee! And I've been doing my final exams at the same time! SUPER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL:banana:

I'll try to add pictures soon but I'm sure I've bored everyone to death with the description LoL!:bride:

Congrats! You sound like you have gotten tons done.

You are like Super Woman! Subscribing. I just love Asda! It is sort of like the USA's Walmart, but much better in my opinion. When I was in England a few years ago I walked over 3 miles one way three days in a row to go there!

I love everything so far! Good luck with the rest of your planning...geez, is there much left to plan? And good luck with exams too!

You are like Super Woman! Subscribing. I just love Asda! It is sort of like the USA's Walmart, but much better in my opinion. When I was in England a few years ago I walked over 3 miles one way three days in a row to go there!

I love everything so far! Good luck with the rest of your planning...geez, is there much left to plan? And good luck with exams too!

LOL thanks! Oh and by the way walmart bought Asda a few years ago. And your right it is great LOL :cheer2:

Well I thought I'd post those pictures I promised. I got some more things but I'll explane as I go along. I also decided that I hated my flowers. Although I am getting my bouqet from disney, I had to order silk flowers from someone else for my wedding party, Because we're having an intimate, the added cost could'nt be justified. Anyway I decided recently that I didnt like them because I thought they looked to plain and cheap, so I decided instead of paying for new ones I would just modify the ones I have. So I e-bayed some stuff and I have just finished them so I thought I'd post. Im pleased with them now but the pictures dont do them justice. :woohoo: I added pearls, crystals and butterflys!

I also have shoes and ring boxes to show you guys, as well as extra things for the welcome bags.

Enjoy!

New bridesmaids bouquets (modifyed by me :yay: )

weddingstuff046.jpg

weddingstuff037.jpg

Details details!

weddingstuff043.jpg

weddingstuff041.jpg

Corsages for the females in the wedding party

weddingstuff036.jpg

weddingstuff034.jpg

Ring boxes (£16 for 2 Ebay) We're not using pillows for our ring bearers

weddingstuff048.jpg

Sleepsuits for the babys and mums welcome bags (ahhh!)

weddingstuff054.jpg

weddingstuff053.jpg

weddingstuff052.jpg

Oh and another tote I'm using for my welcome bags!

weddingstuff051.jpg

I have also added kytes and snorkles to the boys welcome bags and disney princess baby cutlery for the babys. Oh and a beach mat for my mum when we go to clearwater.

Oh I almost forgot, Heres my unity candle holder

HHfairycandle.jpg

My cake topper (at home reception) Im having the happily ever after cake! :love:

caketopper.jpg

The bags I'm using for the younger girls welcome bag

Backpack_Minnies_pink.jpg

And a wedding photo frame I fell in love with!

weddingphotoframe.jpg

Well I hope you all enjoyed LOL!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter