• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Past cruiser with new cruiser

seselby83

Earning My Ears
My family of 4 are past cruisers and we purchased two placeholders in our last cruise. One for my husband and one for me. We are getting ready to book a cruise for 10 people (6 new cruisers) in 3 rooms. I know we will only get the discount on the two rooms booked with the place holder which is fine. My question is if I put my son in the non-discounted room does that room then get the return cruiser check in date, and gift etc? I realize this increase his cruise fair slightly so trying to weigh our options.

I think you will only get the placeholder discount for the second room if if either you or your hubby (whomever the placeholder is under) is registered to stay in that room.

Regarding room gifts, I believe that the room will receive a gift based on the highest CC status for any person booked in that room.

Yes, I believe the room your son is in should be considered a Silver booking and have those benefits.

We are having this same issue next year. You can book excursions, check in, get gifts, etc, based on the highest castaway club level in cabin. We still have my husband and I split with my daughter and son in law so we can at least book 4 of us gold for early booking, etc, the 3rd cabin is silver. Unfortunately, the 4th cabin, if comes will be new. No more people to split up, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter