• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passports

gracieclaire

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, im a bit worried as we are travelling 25th-30th July and my passport runs out the end of July i was going to renew as i thought it had to be valid so many months after travel but iv been reading up and it says if travelling from the uk it only has to be valid for the time of travel and no extra is needed.

So my question is has anyone done this or would you risk it? thanks :confused3

What is the exact expiry date of your passport?? I'd go by that, you won't be in any trouble unless you travel after that expiry date :)

I did the same thing in February when I checked they said as long as your passport is still valid on the date of your return it's fine when traveling within Europe I didn't have any trouble. Enjoy your trip

My DH passport expires this month and we were fine when we went last month - they didn't question it at all either here or on arrival at CDG.

As long as your return trip is on or before your passports expiry date you will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter