PassPorter

juliette

Crazy for DISNEY
I always read on how great the Passporter book is. I just never hear on what does it come with I wanted to order mine but I want to hear some more info Is it just for disney parks or does it include info on US and IOA Does it have maps for all the parks Info on places to eat Tell me ALL:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I LOVE my Passporter. I am a huge Disney planner and two years ago I bought the basic one and just fell in love with it. It's great for putting all of your stuff in and also has what they call "passpockets" for each day where you can store all of your receipts and room to write your plans and thoughts about the day. We enjoy doing that when we get back to the room at night, and it's a fun way to remember the trip a few months later when I am looking back through it. They also have worksheets for your flight info, packing, priority seating, resort info, etc. Last year I ordered the Deluxe edition which is even nicer and is refillable so this year I only had to order the refill kit which is cheaper. There is information on every dining spot in Disney, park maps, tons of resort information, resort maps, detailed info on every ride. It's really just tons of information. I would highly suggest it!

I also will recommend the PassPorter and have used it since 2001. It is filled with information on resorts, to dining, to park information...everything you need to plan a vacation. What I really like are the pockets in the back of the book that you can insert reservation numbers, maps etc. for your trip. You can write down mini trip reports, what you liked/disliked about a ride, food or etc.. I highly recommend this book, you will not be dissapointed!

I love my PassPorter and just can't wait for the 2003 to arrive. It works not only as a supurb guide book, but as a planner and a diary. I've got 2002's right next to the scrap book from that trip. The pockets are terrific for storing maps, brochures, tickets, etc. The note pages inspire you to record everything from the weather during the trip to your favorite part of the day.

Try it; you'll like it.

Disney is so huge that you really need to plan a little in order to maximize your time. The Passporter helps you do that!

I like my passporter too. They give you folders in there to put receipts or notes or whatever. Its a great book to keep everything in one place. It also has a list of various phonenumbers in there, and a place to write down reservation numbers, hotel addresses or whatever.

Another yes vote. Just got my 2003 and find it invaluable to help plan. I used it for the first time last year when we took the kids for the first time last year and it was a lot of help to keep things organized. Plus planning is half the fun and it's good to have a place to record all your numbers especially PS's.

Passporter-YES! Just got my Deluxe 2003 and DCL last week. This is my 3rd year buying. It is more detailed and insider than the other guides. You can see it at Barnes and Noble if you still aren't sure. They should have the 2003 this week. Combine Passporter with a visit to All Ears.net and you will have all of the info you ever needed.

We found the menus at All Ears especially helpful, as we could make informed decisions about where in the World to eat!

Have a great trip!

The Passporter gets my vote as well. It has the most complete and up-to-date information about WDW that you can get in a 2003 Guidebook. Most of the 2003 Guides come out in Fall of 2002, but Passporter waits until the last possible moment.

They also provide update pages on their website www.passporter.com that you can print out.

If you have kids it also gets a thumbs up because of the kids ratings that it provides from the author's daughter.

Brian

Originally posted by DemoBri1
The Passporter gets my vote as well. It has the most complete and up-to-date information about WDW that you can get in a 2003 Guidebook. Most of the 2003 Guides come out in Fall of 2002, but Passporter waits until the last possible moment.

They also provide update pages on their website www.passporter.com that you can print out.

I also like that the Passporter comes out in the beginning of the year b/c it's more up to date. Birnbaum's comes out in October (I think) for the next year so it's not always 100% accurate or up to date.

I like the passporter becuase it has worksheets, maps of resorts and theme parks and pockets to keep information in. I have the deluxe which is great because I just order the refill instead of a whole new book and it's sturdy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter