Passporter info

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
I have the Unofficial Guide to WDW and I am thinking about getting the Passporter. Does this give more info than the Unofficial Guide? The same amount? Or the same amount but some different facts? Any input at all would get greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I buy several guide books and this year Im getting the Passporter also. You can get it at Passporter.com or I found it at Amazon.com for $27.97--with free shipping or at buy.com for $25.16 also free shipping.

I just received my 2003 edition of PassPorter. It is great. It provides a wealth of information in a well organized and written format. It is designed to take along on your trip. You can alson take it into the park. A feature that I like is that has pockets in the back to keep maps, receipts, reservation information, your schedule, notes about trip, etc.. I am a planner who finds this guide to be my first resource.

I've purchased both, and would recommend the Passporter any day. This is my 3rd year buying it. It has more detail, and is more up-to-date than any guide out there. I ordered the Deluxe version this year from Passporter , and received it last week, along with my DCL Passporter. I read it cover-to-cover. I have also seen it at Barnes and Noble, but last week, they still had the 2002. I think the 2003 will arrive this week.

Enjoy!

Just bought the 2003 Passporter at Books a Million and paid $21.95 + tax. It sells for the same price at Barnes and Noble if they have it, if not they said they could order it and have it in store in 3 days from their warehouse. First time to buy it, has lots of info but maybe they could make the print a little darker, I have a hard time seeing their lightly colored print with my 40something eyes :p
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I was quoted this price on the phone from the store,direct, I didn't even look at it on line. I know the Deluxe Passporter is more exspensive than the spiral bound which is what I purchased.:Pinkbounc

Thanks for all the info! I finally just bought it off the internet from Amazon for about 19 something. I should be getting it soon so all I have to do is wait. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter