Passport question

MissPrice

Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!
Hello! I am going on my first Disney Cruise October 27 to 30th on the Disney Wish to Nassau and Castaway cay . My passport expires in Janu 2024. Will that be acceptable? I saw somewhere on line that the passport needs to be vid for 6 months after the sailing. My online check in is coming up. Kind of freaking out that I won't be able to renew in time. Thanks.

Hello! I am going on my first Disney Cruise October 27 to 30th on the Disney Wish to Nassau and Castaway cay . My passport expires in Janu 2024. Will that be acceptable? I saw somewhere on line that the passport needs to be vid for 6 months after the sailing. My online check in is coming up. Kind of freaking out that I won't be able to renew in time. Thanks.
Good to have, but not required since it is a closed loop cruise. You could do the cruise with your birth certificate and drivers license if all else fails.

The 6-months validity rule, where it exists, usually does not apply to cruise passengers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter