Passholder Events--REGISTRATION LINK INSIDE

active Gold AP - got the email (I happened to be watching for another email when it came), registered for MK night no issue & got my conf email asap

Haven't been to any of these events yet. I just happen to not have to work the next day so the 1.5 hr drive home in the wee hours should be ok hopefully. I plan to stop by Epcot in the late afternoon for the F&G and AP magnet (maybe food too) & then head to MK about 6pm for my 2 FPs & the fireworks & 3rd FP. I'll see what things are like & what's happening when they start this shin dig to determine how late I stay.

Question--does anyone know how late the gas station when you are leaving MK is open? Is it after park hours even for late events?

I was wondering why I didn’t get this invite, and after reading someone’s suggestion to check my spam folder, I found it sitting there since yesterday at 9am!

I went in to register and it says it’s at capacity. I am SO annoyed

I was wondering why I didn’t get this invite, and after reading someone’s suggestion to check my spam folder, I found it sitting there since yesterday at 9am!

I went in to register and it says it’s at capacity. I am SO annoyed

First time for any Passholder event as I just became a Platinum AP holder in December. If the event is "at capacity" does anyone know what that number may actually be? Other people have commented about how crowded it was for the other after hours passholder event held at MK. I signed up for the MK event April 28, but we have EMM at HS on April 29. I am just wondering if i should cancel the AP event if it will be "too crowded" - I already have FP+ for MK on April 28 as well as BOG breakfast at 8am. I know it is a EMM day and we won't be able to head to SDMT until right at rope drop. Any suggestion on to cancel for the AP event or just keep it?

We were able to sign up for 5/18 event at TL . Does anyone know if Disney provides any food options at these type of events?
quick services will be open but no food will be provided for "free" as in DAH

Not sure if it was already full or not, but two more spots will be open for June 3rd. Just got confirmation from the passholder email that they are able to cancel my two spots since I couldn't get our flights changed. Not sure how quick that happens, but the rep said they were putting in our request to cancel.

So just got the corrected email and no parking available at the water park, apparently they expect you to shuffle your way to Disney Springs and take a bus. Whomever thought this out is a "genius". Does anyone know if the regular resort buses run to this event? Thinking perhaps better to park at a resort. Can't understand why they won't allow parking, what happens if you are spending the day and your car is there?

I am going to the TL event this Saturday. Somehow I got it in my head that it was 4-8 but the email I received says 5-8. Does anyone have any idea what time they will let us in?

I am going to the TL event this Saturday. Somehow I got it in my head that it was 4-8 but the email I received says 5-8. Does anyone have any idea what time they will let us in?

The park closes to regular guests at 5. The email confirmation I got for June 3rd said check in starts at 4 pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter