Passholder Events--REGISTRATION LINK INSIDE

Does anyone KNOW how to get signed up to receive the email notifications of these VIPassholder events? (I am not looking for the link to register, I just want to get on the email list to be notified of future events.).
I looked in MDE under communication/email preferences and the most relevant options are "Walt Disney World Resort (from Disney Destinations)" and "Updates, special offers and other information that may interest you from The Walt Disney Family of Companies"j which both seem to be so general that I may receive many unrelated, junk emails that I do not want.

Does anyone KNOW how to get signed up to receive the email notifications of these VIPassholder events? (I am not looking for the link to register, I just want to get on the email list to be notified of future events.).
I looked in MDE under communication/email preferences and the most relevant options are "Walt Disney World Resort (from Disney Destinations)" and "Updates, special offers and other information that may interest you from The Walt Disney Family of Companies"j which both seem to be so general that I may receive many unrelated, junk emails that I do not want.
This is the million dollar question some get the email and some do not.

Disney IT can't seem to figure out how to send out emails to everyone that should be getting them. Some AP's get them and some don't, no matter what they try to do. :sad2:

I was able to register for MK but it wouldn't let me choose Typhoon Lagoon which is what I really wanted :(

Both my husband and I got the email. Since we are not Florida residents only one date worked for us. So I booked MK. It’s nice that you are limited to only one event. Normally I get shut out. Btw, my husband doesn’t have an active pass, only a voucher.

I already got my confirmation email too.

Last edited:

I'm signed up for Magic Kingdom. Wanted water park but the dates don't work out for us. I like that they keep doing these!

Looks like the May 18th date is already sold out. Kinda bummed, that is our arrival day and I thought that would be a fun thing for my husband and I to do. Oh well, congrats to everyone who got in!!

Usually there's always a "You must have valid Park admission" line for Disney events/reservations. I don't see any of that for the water park event. Can those, who have a Platinum AP, without the water park option attend? Do I get to get a water park ticket at the gate?

Platinum Passholders- We got June 3 at TL which was our planned water park day already! Nice to not have to spend the admission price. Now, what to do that day instead?? lol

Apr 28 was my original arrival date but I moved it a week. Oh well. Hope you all have fun!

Anybody know if they do cancellations? I nabbed a spot for the 6/3 event, hoping I could change our arrival (we're due to arrive on 6/4), but the flights just aren't lining up for me. I know it said no modifications, but I wonder if they do straight up cancellations over the phone or by email?

Anybody know if they do cancellations? I nabbed a spot for the 6/3 event, hoping I could change our arrival (we're due to arrive on 6/4), but the flights just aren't lining up for me. I know it said no modifications, but I wonder if they do straight up cancellations over the phone or by email?
You. can call and let them know is all I can say

Has anyone registered but not received the confirmation email? I printed the confirmation screen so I know we’re booked but I’d feel better having the email. Looking forward to the MK event on 4/28!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter