Passholder Discounts

LINDATHEPOOH

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if there are ever passholder discounts for the first half of December and if so when would they be announced? I usually use the military discount but this year there is nothing available for my dates (so far) so I may need to look for other options. TIA!

Thank you dansdad! I totally forgot about the chart that shows previous discounts. Looks like maybe late summer a December discount would be announced if there would be one.

We are Florida residents and got the Silver Pass (blackout in summer and major holidays) for under $500 each. We just stayed at Disney for a week - we saved almost $400 on our room - parking fees at the parks $175 - got into all of the parks $1400 - plus 10% off of all table service meals and 20% off of all shopping - plus a special line in Epcot just for passholders.

Multiple people have been consistent reporting *extremely* limited availability in December for the last 2 bounceback offers. This suggests that rooms for that period are expected to be well booked without discounts and that WDW does not feel that they need to have a lot of offers for that time period. If there are many guests booking in anticipation of the Fall SWGE opening, we won't see a lot of availability on discounts and the discounts may be skimpy (low percentage) since discounts are offered to entice bookings. On the other hand, we won't see those discounts come out until a few months before.

If bookings aren't where WDW would like them to be, then will then offer more rooms at a discount and better percentages to fill those rooms. WDW has been much aggressive with their Spring and Summer offers, so those dates must have had softer bookings so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter