Passholder Appreciation!

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
I got the newsletter saying the nights will be Aug 27 and 31 from 8-11pm at IOA. The sign up link is not active yet.

Anyone been before? Tips or advice would be appreciated!

Which day is likely to be less crowded?
Can EP be used during that time?

So excited we will be down for our Labor Day Trip! When can we register????? It says coming soon......

The TOS says August 10 is when sign up opens. I'm wondering if this is a popular event and I should find out what time it opens and be up early (or late) to sign up. Anyone have experience to share from prior years?

We are definitely going to take advantage of the Quick Service offer and the Blue Man Group offer!!!

It's nice to see them think of their PH. However, many aren't locals or visit in August. Would be lovely to see something offered out of 'appreciation' every month, even if just a free soda lol.

Woah, I am kind of excited about this. Our trip falls over one of the Passholder Appreciation Nights. We are Seasonal Passholders. I'm curious how registration will work, my pass never gets me logged into the Passholder website. Better get this figured out so we are ready on the 10th.
Also have to look into the quick service dining plan discount.

Woah, I am kind of excited about this. Our trip falls over one of the Passholder Appreciation Nights. We are Seasonal Passholders. I'm curious how registration will work, my pass never gets me logged into the Passholder website. Better get this figured out so we are ready on the 10th.
Also have to look into the quick service dining plan discount.
You'll have to register online when the site is available.

I guess I meant will I need to register with my passholder # of just a name. Whenever I enter my passholder # into the uni site I get a "not found" type message.

Last night I logged in and found that our seasonal passes were not linked. I typed in the numbers and they appear to be linked now. I'm hoping that is all I need to do in order to qualify for registering on the 10th.

Last night I logged in and found that our seasonal passes were not linked. I typed in the numbers and they appear to be linked now. I'm hoping that is all I need to do in order to qualify for registering on the 10th.
Thank you! I am rarely logged into the site and forgot I even had an account. I logged in and entered our numbers and now my entire family's passes are linked to my account. I feel silly for missing something so obvious before.

We were at US last year when they were held, but we never got any advance information, so we didn't sign up. We only found out about it because we asked someone who was in line for it, even though we are AP holders.

The folks we talked to said it sold out quickly, so both will be equally busy. It also appeared to us that on the night of the event, it was wise to arrive early, because the line was long. (though I imagine it moved fairly quickly)

I also recall being told that AP holders could only pick one of the two nights.

Does anyone know what time this link will be up tomorrow? And do you have to have all of the passholder #'s to sign up or can you sign up w/ names? I don't have my dad's & he's going w/ us, so not sure if I can register him.

Does anyone know what time this link will be up tomorrow?

I spent some time waiting for and then talking with GS this morning. The TOS under the appreciation nights says something like look for the registration link beginning on August 10. The GS person stated that the link will most likely not appear on August 10 but at a later date and probably by August 14 :( So I plan to just keep checking beginning on the 10th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter