Passholder Appreciation Days

Yeah I guess I can report what I see next week. I’ll be there three weeks total during the 6 weeks they have this promotion. Last year, just special food offerings, dedicated rooms in some of the park restaurants, and shirts, etc. to buy. In years past we went to the AP night in August and had fun. Was not last year, and I highly doubt this year. Hope something fun. We are Preferred and Seasonal APs for many years now, and have mostly traveled in late August and September. 9D2B8787-70CB-48A2-94FC-B3B0265150A2.jpeg

Just received an update email:
a magnet,
some exclusive menu/merchandise items,
1hour early admission Aug 16-31,
30% off Express Pass,
And some discounts/extras at some of the dining locations, like buy an entree and you'll get a free dessert (a specific dessert).

It is nice they are trying to do something this year. Not quite what they've done in years past, but more than WDW does for AP holders.

Last year all levels of passholders got the food discounts. That was nice. I was a little sad not to see that again. Maybe they will add it.

Just received an update email:
a magnet,
some exclusive menu/merchandise items,
1hour early admission Aug 16-31,
30% off Express Pass,
And some discounts/extras at some of the dining locations, like buy an entree and you'll get a free dessert (a specific dessert).

It is nice they are trying to do something this year. Not quite what they've done in years past, but more than WDW does for AP holders.
Yeah - they have definitely reduced the perks over the years - for example the had a nice discount on the meal pass - I always bought several of those - yeah I know its not available at all this year - but they have not offered that discount for several years now - they switched to the secret menu items

Would like to see a better distribution of things as well - for example the monthly pins - unless you are there in the first few days you wont get one. Would be better if they split them up over the month somehow.

Anyway as you said - they do more than Disney - and the price of passes has not gotten as crazy as Disney - its still affordable and gives a nice room discount.

It looks like there is potential of early entry. I really hope it is IoA as starting Aug 16, only US has early entry:

Valid Power or Seasonal Pass required for theme park admission. Valid August 16-20, 23-27, 30-31 and September 1-3, 6-10, 13-17, 20-24 and 27-30, 2021. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening at either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Dates and benefits are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply
https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/appreciation-days
I'm not sure how one finds out the APH early entry park, though.

a magnet, Don't tell my wife. We have more magnets than fridge space.
some exclusive menu/merchandise items, For me, meh, For my wife Lobster mac/fried pickles/ap donut.
1hour early admission Aug 16-31, Always nice to have extra time.
30% off Express Pass, This will be a great deal for some, Not me as I stay in Deluxe with free pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter