passes w/DVC exchange

klynn

DIS Veteran
I just confirmed an exchange through II for a 1BR at SSR. What are my options for buying park passes?

Congratulations on the exchange! When are you going and what did you use to trade into DVC? That is terrific.

DVC only gives a discount to DVC members on annual passes.

What we did last year was buy an annual pass for my husband and I. Then for our kids (they don't live in the same household and didn't qualify for the DVC annual pass discount) we bought their 10-day hopper plus passes, non-expiring, from Ticketmania. We paid $358 for the 10 day hoppers (this included tax and shipping). We have been very happy with ticketmania (they are in Orlando). If you sign up for Mousesavers newsletter (Mary e-mails it on the 15th of every month) she has links for ticketmania tickets with a discount.

If you are a member of AAA that would also be something to check out on ticket prices. Of course, a local Disney store could help you, too. I'm pretty sure Disney still gives a discount for buying in advance.

The tickets have really changed since last year. Disney calls them Magic Your Way and it's cheaper to buy the longer day tickets. You can customize them for one park per day visits, hopping, expiring, nonexpiring, water parks/disneyquest or not. There's a lot of choices and it can be a lot to think about.

Good luck and have a good time.

There are no discounts available from the exchange, but tickets may be purchased at the resort when you check-in. They will even encode them on your room key/id if you'd like.

Here is a link to WDW Ticket information.

Have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter