• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pass Words and Security Questions

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
how are you with these ?

I am the worse, I feel like they change my pass word, I just keep trying until Im locked out, just way to much stuff to remember, One time I wrote them all down on a paper and hid it, and I swear I havent found where I hid it

Then security questions, whos your best friend ? I end up putting everyone i knew since I was 10, and none of them are right

0f4c74bc1cf7ec8959ace93d679d4680.gif

When it comes to passwords, symbols, numbers, swear words and phrases are your friend.
Too many things at my work require a password that have absolutely no reason to be password protected.
The DVR we use to record things needs a password.
For nearly 60 years TV stations used videotape without needing a password, but now that it is being done by a computer, we need a password.
And corporate mandated that any computer that had no activity for 10 minutes had to automatically log out. No exceptions. Oh, the no exceptions made it less than a day. The computer that runs the commercials certain times of the day may go nearly an hour or more without playing a commercial break. I think we lost $5,000 in commercials that did not air in the few hours that rule was in place.

I am terrible with passwords and usernames. It seems that every site is different with their requirements etc... Often times I cannot have the same username on every site, therefore if by some chance I could remember the password, I cannot remember the username. I have kind of a pool of passwords I use, and a "go to" username, but too often you get "assigned" a username. I relied too heavily on Touch ID on my phone. That makes it really easy.... however I got a new phone and it has been a big hassle trying to get all my passwords back. I am ALMOST done with that now. :rotfl2:

I’m the bad person who uses the same password for everything. If I have to change it I go from (for example) an ! for an L to a @ for an A.

When I have to reset one, I have a second standard that I use.

If you want to hack into my bank account, go for it. You’ll be very disappointed.

I love when you forget your password so you click on "forgot password" so it brings you to a page that says "change password" which then brings you to a page to change your password, but to do it, you need to type in the password you forgot. The reason I'm here is because I FORGOT my password!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter