Pass holder help please

stubby

Mouseketeer
We got APs last weekend. :cheer2: I keep everyones for them. I found trying to get them out was a pain, especially for discounts. Anyway, I looked at the pouch holder things but they look so cheap. Does anyone have a suggestion for one that can hold six APs and not look like it will fall apart the first trip?

Do you like the lanyards themselves? If you like the lanyard but want something sturdier to put the passes in, I have a Witz-brand, thinnish, clear waterproof plastic case that I got from rei.com that I really like. There are thicker ones out there too, but I prefer the thin ones. There are other places you can buy the Witz cases...hunting stores like Cabelas also carry them, and sporting goods stores as well. There are also different colors, and some are opaque while others are not. You put them on the end of the lanyard.

If you don't like the lanyard, then the options are wallets and purses, wristlets, and even waist-packs. Or even cargo pockets for the brave ones out there.

Do you like the lanyards themselves?

Yes I like the lanyards...just hate the ziplock looking pouch. I wore a fanny pack(I know don't say it...hubby teases me all the time.) the last couple trips. It is great but when I need my passes it is a hassle to dig for them even with 3 pockets. I need a place for them and only them.

I have a cloth pouch I wear on the end of my lanyard. It is zippered, yet it also has a clear sleeve on the back side. I keep the APs in the zippered pouch with my cash and DL. I keep our FP in the clear sleeve.

They are very sturdy (mine just died after 5 years of regular use) so I popped over to Millie's where I bought another one. I know you can buy them on Ebay and elsewhere, but I was on-site and needed a new one pronto.

This is what mine looks like:
http://www.tipsfromthedisneydiva.com/2011/01/fast-pass-pouches.html

As you can see, they will even hold a cell phone:) I love mine!

We got APs last weekend. :cheer2: I keep everyones for them. I found trying to get them out was a pain, especially for discounts. Anyway, I looked at the pouch holder things but they look so cheap. Does anyone have a suggestion for one that can hold six APs and not look like it will fall apart the first trip?

Suggest using 1 person to pay for everything on one AP card.

I am the official pass holder for our family. I got a zippered coin purse that attaches to the end of the lanyard that holds all the annual passes, fast passes, a credit card and my license. It has worked awesome and is really cute. Some may think it looks cheesy. :) It is Tinkerbell with a black back ground. My kids liked it so much they insisted I get them cars and princess themed ones. Now they put there pressed pennies in them. Got them on Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter