• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party Sizes and ADRs...quick question

tley

DisDad #657
My wife (who is newly pregnant with our first child) and I are thinking of heading down in April for a getaway. She has been having lots of food aversions lately, so there's a chance that we'll plan for a meal and then when its close to meal time, the thought of that type of food will make her nauseous. So I'm wondering if we make ADRs and only I can go, will that be a problem? I know with larger parties it might be, but will going from 2 to 1 be a sticking point?

*Pre-flaming note: I'm not a jerk, and wouldn't up and abandon my wife to eat counter service or some other non-TS meal while I have a juicy steak :) That said, there will be a few restaurants that she'll insist I go to (with or without her)...she's a cool chick like that.

TIA!:banana:

I dont think they will care! But maybe if you book alot of buffet type meals- she would be more likely to find something on the buffet she will like.

There shouldn't be a problem to make adrs for 2 and if she isn't feeling well for the dinner, then just you go (if that is ok with her)...lol
When you show up at the podeum just tell them your wife wasn't feeling well and isn't joining you.....will be perfectly fine.

I do hope you both enjoy your trip, how exciting to be expecting! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter