Party of 8 too large?

beequeen

Mouseketeer
I was anxiously waiting for today when our ADR opened. When I tried to book (for a party of 8), it said this could not be done online and I would need to call for reservations!?! REALLY?

We book a party of 8 at the minimum. We are going a party of 11 and I get it for most restaurants. We get Ohana. Be Our Guest, Sanaa, Boma, Kona Cafe, Biergarten, Liberty Tree, etc. Where were you looking to eat?

We booked our ADRs on Saturday for a party of 11. Got everyone we wanted... not sure why it’s saying to call for a party of 8

We book all our ADRs for 8-12 people and usually have no issues. I remember having to call once due to the large number - I’m pretty sure it was Rainforest Cafe. I usually book Rainforest Cafe directly with them and not through Disney dining anyway, though.

We’ve booked many restaurants including Akershus, BOG, Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, CRT, Hollywood & Vine, Crystal Palace and more for a large group online without having to call.

What restaurant were you looking for?

Last edited:
I've booked my party of 8 at 12 different restaurants for my upcoming trip. I did have to break us into two group of 4 for one reservation but its a PPO Garden Grill and I just don't imagine there was any way to seat us all together. But I was never told to call.

I've seen that for a few restaurants, but as other said, I've done them online for a party of 12- for 1900 PF and Trail's End.

We are a party of 8 for our Nov trip and I had no problem booking our ADR's for 8 ppl online. We booked HDDR, Tusker House, Via Napoli, etc. That is odd.

I have a party of 8 for my Nov 25-Dec 2 trip, and I just booked all of my dining online yesterday with no problems. I booked Cinderella's Royal Table and Chef Mickey's for breakfast, Be Our Guest for dinner, and Coral Reef and Sci-Fi for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter