Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

Thanks. They are really cute and they look like lots of fun to make. One other question. The first six titles were for fall and halloween only? Will we make Christmas ones later or were they just forgotten in the listing?

Yes, There will be some later on... I wanted to do banners- but thought 2 wasnt challenge enough and 4 of 1 type might be too many so I split it up. :goodvibes

Thanks! and yes. I will get that out in just a few. DD#1 nearly missed the bus and DD#2 made sure that she did. :furious: so I just got back from taking her to school.

Oh no! No rush, just wanted to make sure it was on there, so we know what colors to use in our handmade items :) (Favorite characters would be helpful too).

Ok here is the one for the girlies: Anything else we should add?

Just PM me when they answer.

Name:
Birthday:
Fave colors:
Fave Band:
Fave Movie:
Fave Book:
Fave Disney Characters:
Fave Non-Disney Characters:
What activities do you enjoy?
Hobbies?
Fave Subject in school?
Fave thing to do on your non school time?

I know! and I need to take my booty in there finish up the last few bows and get that mess cleaned up. and a few other things so that when I get back from my exhausting day I can scrap till sunday!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

So jealous! Hoping I can scrap on Sunday, if we go to the maze on Saturday.

So jealous! Hoping I can scrap on Sunday, if we go to the maze on Saturday.

I am going to do it this weekend no matter what! The girls will be gone till sunday morning. and DBF is going to a birthday party for a friend tomorrow night. So that leaves me, DD#1 and the DS. So all projects aside I am making pages. :thumbsup2

Football starts on Sunday, so I hope we can spend the day at home. DH will be parked in front of the TV, so I can take over the dining room and create ;)

hope you can both get some scrapping done this weekend Rachal and Jennifer!
I will have Megan fill out her questions this morning and get it sent off, do I send it to both of you Rachal, or just you for now?

Football starts on Sunday, so I hope we can spend the day at home. DH will be parked in front of the TV, so I can take over the dining room and create ;)

I'm lucky DBF doesnt watch football or any sports for that matter. But alas it is 3pm and all I have accomplished it my folder project and a shower :lmao: getting ready to pull my box and get my pages done!

He only follows the Patriots, really. He'll watch the others if there is nothing else on, but he will not miss a Patriots game without a really good reason. He's not into any other sports, so it's just football season for us. And, it gives me an excuse to sit at the dining room table and be crafty :p

Ya for speedy people!

I finally got some scrapping done. 48 pages. Ohh ya. I am almost up to when I met Dbf. I'm sooooo far behind. He's keeps complaining that he has yet to see any pics of him in a book. Haha all in due time.

Today is cheer pics and from what I hear they take a loooonnnggg time. So hoping to get some stuff cut and take it with me. :)

Altering paper is easy, altering other things makes me really nervous! I wanted to get a jump on the first challenges so I could focus on the altered item. Hopefully me idea will work.

Hi
I am having a bit of a problem with a title.
What is this years parade name at the Halloween Party? I have seen the following
cavalcade
party
costume
parade
Mickey

What order should all but Mickey go in? Is parade even in the title?
Even if its not the correct way, Belle what order do you want them in? I have cut out all of the letters for all of the words but not sure how to lay them out! Ugh!

Belle, I have to tell you that I have only sewn once in my life and that was only to get out of Home EC class when I was a freshman a million years ago.
So I dont think that you really would like a bag from me. What else would you like to possibly have?
If you make bags and want to me make me one, that would be nice or a can or anything else you come up with. I love anything Disney, Halloween and Christmas.
Not much help, right? Sorry.:flower3:
Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter