Partial Sites

Christine9125

DIS Veteran
We have scheduled a partial site for our trip for the end of January beginning February next year. I have been looking around and it looks like there are only 2 loops with partial sites. If these are overbooked, do they move you to another site? Also, on the disney.com website it says these sites have cable, is this true?

I have never heard of partial sites being overbooked. Once the sites are fully booked, they will not offer any more of this level of sites for reservations. At the time of year you are going, the partial loops are not as busy. In fact, I would not be surprised to see open sites on these loops in January and February (MLK and President's Day weekends excepted).

Cable TV was added to the partial sites at the end of 2008. All sites at Ft. Wilderness now have cable.

TCD

Thank you, that is what I thought, but I just read an article about some resorts being overbooked and people getting bumped.

I have never heard of partial sites being overbooked. Once the sites are fully booked, they will not offer any more of this level of sites for reservations. At the time of year you are going, the partial loops are not as busy. In fact, I would not be surprised to see open sites on these loops in January and February (MLK and President's Day weekends excepted).

Cable TV was added to the partial sites at the end of 2008. All sites at Ft. Wilderness now have cable.

TCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter