Part 5 - Disney Debbie Says Goodbye :(

Disney Debbie

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=blue>
Monday May 21st – Afternoon – and Goodbye :(

After a lovely afternoon by the pool we went back to Universal. We didn’t go back until 5:00 and the park closed at 7:00 so we really had to make some choices! DD wanted to see the Horror Make-up Show. We’d seen it before but didn’t remember it very well. It was very good – the audience participant – Dawn from NYC – was very funny and a great sport. Then we decided we wanted to see T2 again – that’s the only thing we did twice. It was very good – again – but it wasn’t as good as the morning because the pre-show girl wasn’t as funny. We still enjoyed it though. Then we made a very mad dash over to IOA for DH and DD to ride Dueling Dragons. I really wanted to try it – but I didn’t want to ruin the end of our trip by getting sick! It was obvious we were the last people there – there were no line attendants anywhere! We went up the exit, then the guy told us to go back the other way. We actually had to knock on a door to find someone and he tried to send us back up the exit! Finally he opened another door! And they got right in line. They really enjoyed it. DH didn’t remember ever riding a coaster that his feet dangled (he has – Batman at Six Flags – but he doesn’t remember!) and they loved the part where it looked like you were going to hit the other coaster. So then we took our time leaving the park – and then went to Pastamore and ate. We had maybe a 15 minute wait – I don’t think it was that long! – So DH got a beer and I got a raspberry margarita on the rocks – very yummy! For dinner I had some sort of penne pasta – it was a house specialty with a funny name, DD had Fettucine Carbonara and DH had Chicken Piccata. Our server had a nametag on that said she was from Jamaica – well she didn’t look or sound like any Jamaican’s I’d ever seen! So we asked her about it – and she was really Whitney from Connecticut!! She’d forgotten her nametag and had to wear something! She noticed DH filling his tea glass with ice cubes from his water and brought him a glass of ice – with out him asking. That was an automatic 5% extra for her! DH loves lots of ice! She was very nice and attentive and we spoke to the manager when we left about her.

So we went back to the pool – lounged in the hydro spa jets, got souvenirs from the Hard Rock Gift Shop and went to bed! Left after breakfast the next morning (see Part 2)

Thus concludes the saga of Disney Debbie, Bill and Becca! We had a lovely time and highly recommend the HRH - and in case I didn’t say it before -

:bounce:FOTL ROCKS!!!! :bounce:

Thanks for your great detailed reports. We are going in November and staying at HRH, and can't wait. You make it seem like we are there already. Great Reports!!

Thanks for all your reports. They were fun to read!

Debbie your questions before an d your reports after have been WONDERFUL! You have made my planning much easier. Thanks I am glad you had such a great time. Riverview:smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter