Parks/Icons ~ 2" Words & 4" Altered Letters Swap COMPLETED

I got packages today from DisneyBarlans and hiclarke. Opened them and loved, loved, LOVED all of the creativity. Everything looks beautiful!

I'm making arrangements to get AlexWyattMommy's stuff from her this weekend. We only live 30 mins. apart.

For those of you who have not mailed yet...please check in with me by Saturday. I'd like to know how close to being done you are and when you anticipate mailing. Our due date of April 30th is fast approaching. Thanks girls!

Traci - I will mail by next Thursday so that you have it by Saturday the 30th!! I have everything cut, almost all together and will be finishing assembly as soon as the holiday is over! I am hoping to get some pictures up very soon!

I have 1 mre piece to finish up when I get back from the funeral. I have bagged and tagged all the other groups. I should be able to mail Friday or Saturday.

Rebecca

I a wondering if my package arrived yet? It was mailed on Friday! Thanks!

No, Nothing yet. I double checked the closet where I have all the boxes to be sure I didn't just forget to update that it arrived because I've been getting a bunch lately. I wonder if it is slower because of tax day?? We have had a lot of heavy rain/flooding in areas so maybe that slowed it down too?? Did you send it priority or first class? DC? I'll be sure to let you know as soon as it gets here. Fingers crossed for today so you won't stress about it.

No, Nothing yet. I double checked the closet where I have all the boxes to be sure I didn't just forget to update that it arrived because I've been getting a bunch lately. I wonder if it is slower because of tax day?? We have had a lot of heavy rain/flooding in areas so maybe that slowed it down too?? Did you send it priority or first class? DC? I'll be sure to let you know as soon as it gets here. Fingers crossed for today so you won't stress about it.

I think it's to late for that!! :eek: I'm already stressed. I did mail it priority and with dc so I will try to check and locate it immediately. :confused3: I really did mail it....I mailed three packages that day and I know one has already made it. I'll see what I can find!

Finally!!! I should be hitting the Post Office later tonight or tomorrow.

Group 13a

IMG_20110420_191935.jpg

Group 19
IMG_20110422_132839.jpg

Group 11b
IMG_20110422_132820.jpg

Anne and Rachal -- Love your pieces!!!

I've got half my groups done and will finish the other half over the weekend/Monday and should have in the mail Tuesday/Wednesday.

Happy Easter!

Sorry for the late check-in. I haven't logged in here forever. I'm just needing to assemble my groups. Luckily, I'm only in a couple groups. So it should go quickly. I'll mail in time for you to receive by the 30th (priority with DC). Thanks!

I mailed today- I sent it priority with DC so if there is any problem I can check on it.

Rebecca

As previously mentioned I am postal (again!!) as of 7:00am this morning! I really hope it makes it this time. So sorry for the delay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter