Parks Game! Part 9! Keep Playing! Because If You Don't...You'll Be Sorry!

ok - more specific...

MGM - westsouthwest
DAK - NorthWest

closer??

adamb

Pirate....you got another one! Yep, you are facing East as you come in through Int'l Gateway.

And Adam, upon further review of several replays and a couple of maps :p , I have to give you West facing into MGM. It's kind of SW, but probably more West than South.

MK - North (Pirate)
EPCOT - South (Adam)
EPCOT - East (Pirate)
MGM - West (Adam)

That just leaves DAK!

And Adam sneaks in while I'm typing and nails the last one!

Final tally:

MK - North (Pirate)
EPCOT - South (Adam)
EPCOT - East (Pirate)
MGM - West (Adam)
DAK - Northwest (Adam)

Compass AAQ cards to Adam and Pirate! :)

Thanks Granny...another question.... woo hoo!!!

Multi-part question:

On what attraction can you watch an NFL football game? and what 2 teams are playing? Bonus card if you can identify the star of the game.

Pirate....interesting question! You've confirmed my fears that you and Pixie were taking notes on that latest trip!!:p

I have no idea, so I'll guess that there's a football game on Carousel of Progress somewhere?:confused:

jumps up and down wildly, and hollering..I KNOW THIS ANSWER!!!...and....runs away to write more trip report cause she knows that pirate: will take her frozen margs away if she answers!

Granny... you are both correct and incorrect in your answer... :smooth:

correct: we were taking notes (and pics)

incorrect: not CoP.

Okay, I'm really scratching my head on the NFL game question....so I'll guess that we can see that on...

Spaceship Earth? But I remember a soccer game, not an NFL game.

And welcome back, Pixie!!! Now get on back to that trip report typing!! :p

I am pretty sure it is on Spaceship Earth -- and I believe it is Johnny Unitas that is in the game.

Is my memory anywhere near correct?

adamb

In case AdamB is correct, I'll guess Baltimore Colts and NY Giants.

Mostly, I'm just jumping in because the page count is starting to worry me. Granny, if Higgs doesn't stop by in the next hour or two to start up PG Part 10, I think it may be up to you.

Pirate and Pixie, Welcome Home. I hope the trip was full of Pixie Dust!

Sorry for the delay...went to lunch.

Granny is correct with Spaceship Earth.

lacool is partially correct with the Colts...but not the NY Giants

AdamB - I don't know if Unitas is in the game, he's not the star I saw this trip...but it is very likely he is in the game too...you don't get much of a glimpse as you roll by...I'm easy, so I'll call it correct (unless someone disputes it)

Still looking for the other team and the Star player...hint: he's on the missing team.

How 'bout the Bucs and Keyshawn Johnson....Oh wait...He doesn't play for them anymore... ;)

I have no idea, but since I wanted to pop in and put in my two cents, I'll say Colts - Dallas and the star is Roger Staubach.

So, we're going to WDW for one day on the way down to visit the folks in Boca Raton. We primarily want to see the two new attractions, Mission:Space and Mikey's Philharmagic. The only trick is to figure out when to leave EPCOT to head over to MK.

OK...first the obvious...not MEshawn and the Bucs...

also, not the Dolphins and Marino...

think about where in Spaceship earth the TV appears and what part of the technology historical timeline it is shown on the ride...

(please don't make me use any more big words...that last sentence hurt my head... :smooth: )

Sandy...not Dallas and Staubach....

We loved the new PhilharMagic!!! It is my new favorite 3D show at WDW!!!

Wow - my brothers will tell you I know absolutly nothing about football - so unless it has something to do with the Kristi Yamaguchi skating special on yesterday - I am not even gonna guess!

-- but I will say Tiki and Ronde (Dont know how to spell there names) are really hot...:teeth:

Okay I am sorry;)

Glad to hear everyone had a good thanksgiving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter