Parks Game! Part 8! The game continues...so you must keep on playing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - Granny you got the live ones!! Was wondering if someone would think of them!

Park Dragons

DJen - Norway boats
Granny - Nine Dragons Restaurant
Granny - Figment
Granny - Fantasmic dragon
Granny - St. George and the Dragon (Germany)
wdw4us2 - DAK logo
Granny - HM knockers
Granny - Kimodo dragons DAK

Welcome Boss - Go ahead take a shot(gun) at the question!

Did someone mention knockers?? Hey nice set of knockers you got there MK!!

Umm..am I late to the party? Well hello all you wacky PG People! Nice to see you all here still healthy and having fun. Sorry I missed the festivities. I'll just be in the kitchen eating the leftover cake, stale nachos and melted whiparita's.

May the thread continue on for another 50 years....

Oh and I'll guess 17 to whatever the current question is.

{Just in case anyone wanted to know, I sold all my old AAQ's on eBay and made some big bucks...keep that in mind if you ever get in a financial bind!}

Originally posted by wdwoldtimer
Did someone mention knockers?? Hey nice set of knockers you got there MK!!
You think so? They're not too big, are they?

Ok...no clue on the dragons...I'll just wait for the next question.

Originally posted by tink85
Ok, sword hilt was interesting, it looks like the hilt on Mulan's sword so Maybe from the Mulan parade thta use to be at MGM??

Sorry for the delayed answer - but a China Saving AAQ card to tink85 for guessing that the picture I posted as Mulan's sword hilt.

RU

I will toss out a couple other E ticket answers to James' question:

Enchanted Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise

(Sorry if anyone said those.)

These were E-Ticket rides at one time at DL.

RU

Well, it is indeed a red letter day in the Chalk Circle. Our grandmaster of Parks Game trivia has returned! Nice to see you back here OT! :)

I don't have time to check back and confirm answers, but if anyone wants to toss out a new question, please feel free to do so.:)

In interest of keeping this moving along, I ask this
What is the height of the stratocaster guitar in front of RnRC?

DisneyJen is blown into the CC on the wind from Isabel and collapses with the appearance by OT ... Hey Boss good to see you too

MK .... 71 feet?

Great try getting that magical number in, but sorry, not it, same for you Boss, keep trying. :p

Things ok there Jen?

How about 17 feet MK?

Thanks for asking MK ... pretty windy (about 30-40 mph) here and rainy but we are in good shape. Folks on the coast got hammered though ... LeighAnn hope you are ok!!

Jen...glad to see you doing well still! Come sit down...oh, you're already down!....and have a whiparita.

And to keep things rolling along...

In the current version of the Enchanted Tiki Room....whose is the first character's voice you hear after you are seated inside the attraction?

Thanks Granny ... No hammock for me right now as the winds are too high:eek:

Just to be different I am going to say Miguel;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter