Parks Game! Part 5...Keep Playing! Resistance is Futile!

That was taken at the backlot tour..... it is from Who Framed Roger Rabbit and the name of it is.....I can't remember..... ugh!!!!!!!!!

PM…that pic is the infamous "Dip Mobile" from Who Framed Roger Rabbit seen on the Boneyard section of the MGM backlot tour

A Toon AAQ card to MGrayson for correctly identifying that pic!!! :)

B'rer Karen, I had to guess 71, the only number I could find on the "if it's on the 'net it must be right" internet was jazy's 1400 guess.

But, I like a challenge soooo (cue the game show music) ... how about 1000?

<and the game show crowd chants> Lower, Lower

(BTW, I got my number off of my DisTime Countdown Clock which I got off the net. So that's the source I'm going with. I've never actually counted the branches)

I have no clue as to what the DisTime countdown clock is, so I'll just keep guess :D 400?????
Julie

I thought we counted those branches when the conga line went up the tree a couple weeks ago...I seem to remember that Pete knew an awful lot about some of those hidden branches... ;)

Do I hear 450?

Br'er Karen... I'll say 675 branches :p

Pirate.... are you proposing another Conga through the big tree :p ?....... I'll provide the Whiparitas, but I think I'll pass on the climb :rolleyes: We lost a few players these before ;).... and Pete hasn't been the same since :crazy:

:smooth:

I'll propose the conga up the tree, but...I'm not going up again! :eek: I'm still paying for the last one.

Maybe a nice whiparita near the entrance to watch the mid-afternoon tourist parade... ;)

I need to guess again...710?

Alrighty then Pirate.... you bring the CCACs and I'll bring the Whiparitas.....

:wave: Come on along everyone Conga line through the tree....

pssstttt... Pirate we can count the branches from the ground ;) and report any missing PG Players :p...maybe yoou'll find Pete ;)

Karen... I'll guess.... 700 branches :p

Alrighty then Pirate.... you bring the CCACs and I'll bring the Whiparitas.....

:wave: Come on along everyone Conga line through the tree....

pssstttt... Pirate we can count the branches from the ground ;) and report any missing PG Players :p...maybe yoou'll find Pete ;)

Karen... I'll guess.... 700 branches :p

:bounce: Jen.... Happy to see you here... you seem somewhat closer ;)...... did you come for your Whiparita?... I have a 71 oz. one with your name on it :p

I'm gona use my AAQ card here while we wait for the answer to the SFT branches!

What Magic Kingdom attraction was discovered in the Yucatan?

Originally posted by jazyjewel
I have no clue as to what the DisTime countdown clock is, so I'll just keep guess :D 400?????
Julie

The DisTime Countdown clock is this neat shareware program I downloaded that counts down to your next trip (much like our countdown here) and it gives you different Disney trivia. I have it set to start everytime I start up my computer.

That being said...
Jazy Jewel higher than 400 but lower than 855
Pirate Mickey higher than 450 but lower than 710
Mbabe, lower than 675 and 700
DJen, lower than 1971

And what is up with y'all answering twice before I even told you your answer was incorrect? ;)

Ahhhh..... we seem to be an impatient brood today :p

Karen... how about 571 branches? :p

I completely give up on the tree branch question…but I do know the one about the Yucatan…that was the WDW Railroad…:)

(and as has been the case today…If I am right…I bequeath my AAQ card to someone who has a good question…)

BTW…looking at the page count here…I think it may be time to start drawing a new CC before this one closes…all the better to leave a trail to follow…So I’ll take care of it tonight when I get home, and will post the link here for y’all to follow….Look for it :p
Have a good one…

Higher than 571 Mbabe.

And just to recap, that means we're in between 571 and 675.

And I don't think I'll ask another number question again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter