Parks Game! Part 4: Let's Play Some More!!

And our fearless defender of all things WDW.......Kim Possible swoops in with Timekeeper as the correct place for that quote.

And Kim....I'll guess All Star Music resort for the piano shaped pool?

Good Morning Kim, nice to see you...and you finished up my list with the Mickey mouse Review :).

AAQ cards to Granny, Pirate Mickey and Kimpossible! :bounce:

:smooth:

Ah Granny you snuck one in ... I was going to guess Allstar but the idiot (me) forgot to log in and by then you got in.:D

Hello all

Granny - here is a redemption certificate for an AAQ card. You can turn it in for a real AAQ by telling me WHERE in All-Star Music the pool is located (which section)? ;):)

-Kim

Hey Boss...how's it going? Don't worry, you can have that AAQ card if I'm right because I'm heading off to do that work thing!

Looks like we could use another question anyway!

I'll cash in with a softball:

What is the only Disney Audio-Animatronics figure to walk up stairs?

Kim.... Isn't the Piano pool located between Country Fair, Rock Inn and Broadway?

lacool.... Isn't that Benjamin Franklin?

It is Mbabe!

And I think Granny is right about the Jazz section of ASMu.

Thanks lacool....

Here's an easy one....

That brand is the radio in Minnie's Toontown home?

Sheesh ... I take a conference call and miss out on like 2 pages. lol. Welcome home Higgsi and Kim:wave:

MBabe is it a Philco?

Geez - this is why I don't ask questions lately - too busy to get back to them! :)

yes Granny, it is in the Braodway section - although MBabe is also correct with her more complete description if it's location.

AAQ's for both of you!!!

Pass me a double Whiparita - I'll be under the ponchos

-Kim

Originally posted by ozzel

yes Granny, it is in the Braodway section - although MBabe is also correct with her more complete description if it's location.

AAQ's for both of you!!!

Kim...I cannot accept this AAQ....I actually guessed the Jazz section of ASMu! Besides, I do have a couple more of 'em!

MBabe....I'll guess the radio is a Westingmouse...like her fridge?

Granny... Not Westingmouse.....good guess

Kim.... here is your Whiparita... a little early in the day for those.... but if you need it ;).... as Jen always says... the sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world :p

Whew, I just read about seven pages to catch up and that was just since this weekend.

I'll guess that it as Mark Twain walking up the stairs.

Sandy... that one was already answered :)

Pirate.... Not Mouserola... good guess..... (the word mouse isn't in it ;).... think of something else....)

I think my radio question is the only one right now.... unless someone wants to use an AAQ card and toss one out there ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter