Parking

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Ok, so I have an idea of where this Mickey's Parking Structure is but not 100%. Once there do you just walk through downtown disney to get to the parks? Or do you take the trams and if so how early do they start and where do they take you? OH WAIT? Was that the trams I saw coming into down town disney loading and unloading people?

What if you want to get to Disneyland Hotel first? Is there only one stop?

The parking structure is off of Disneyland Drive. The easiest way to get there if you are staying at one of the GN hotels is to either take Harbor to Ball Road, go west on Ball then take a left on DL Dr or to take Katella west to DL Dr, turn right, then make a U-turn on DL Dr at Ball. The structure opens 30 minutes prior to gate opening--meaning, it'll be open 30 minutes before the first people are let into the park. If it's an EE day, that's 30 minutes before EE starts. The trams start running about 5 minutes or so after the structure opens (no one can get to them that fast) and there are only the stops at the structure and near WOD in DTD. If you want to go to the hotel, your best bet would be to walk across the Pinocchio oversized lot, across Magic Way into DTD. I often do this just to take the monorail into DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter