parking

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
We are staying at Vistana in December and will have our own car to drive to the different parks. I know that it costs money to park at the different parks but does it cost any money to park at DD? Are there time restrictions on parking or is there a 1 time fee for all day?

There is no charge to park at DD, but it will take you a LONG time to get anywhere on the buses. It is worth paying the $6 to park at the parks. Of course, if you were going to the Boardwalk to eat, you can take a boat from there to either Epcot or MGM. You can even walk to Epcot from there! And you could eat at any of the resorts on the monorail system and get to the Magic Kingdom that way.

At the BoardWalk there is a new sign warning Guests that they cannot park there if visiting either Epcot or MGM. Also, at Resorts such as the Contemporary or Polynesian you may be given a 3 hour pass to park. You'll be warned that your car might be towed if you stay longer. Valet parking is now $6, the same as the Theme Park parking fee.

Play it safe. Park in the Theme Park lots.

someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I read that
you only pay once per day. When you change parks you just show your
ticket and you do not have to pay again.

You do pay once for the day.

If you are going to drive to another Park or leave and then return, just save your parking stub. Show this to the attendant at the next Theme Park entrance gate. If you lose it you will pay again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter